CFI recommendations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 28th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_11_]

Default CFI recommendations

Hi,

I've been reading this newsgroup for at least a year now and appreciate
the experience and knowledge that everyone (not including trolls)
contributes.

I live in southern NJ and am thinking about scheduling an intro flight
sometime in the near future. There are two airports closeby: Flying W
and South Jersey Regional. I understand that finding the right
instructor is very important and is a decision I only can make. But does
anyone have any good/bad feedback about any instructors from either
airport? Also would be interested in feedback on their fleets (average
age of training aircraft, condition, history, etc.).

--
Mike