1000 km in a Ka-6e DS is a glider stud!

Old October 8th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 1000 km in a Ka-6e DS is a glider stud!

Just wanted to point out ad congratulate DS on an awesone 1000 km
ridge flight! Put him at the top of the OLC after a brilliant season
in vintge gliders.

Mark

Old October 8th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I'm very curious. Who is DS and can you please supply a link to his flight
on the OLC?

Congratulations to him or her!

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

oups.com...

Old October 8th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Oct 8, 6:54 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I'm very curious. Who is DS and can you please supply a link to his flight
on the OLC?

Congratulations to him or her!

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

Paul,

It's got to be David Stephenson (or Stevenson). I don't know how to
spell his last name but I know there's probably no one else in the
world who would even TRY such a flight in a K6. AWESOME!

Matt Michael
Woodstock 20609

Old October 8th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Matt,

I was also figuring that it was David Stevenson. I just received a nice
e-mail that confirmed it.

He holds a few MN State Soaring records set in an ASK-21 during the Sports
Class Nationals about 10 years ago. To say "he's good!" is a major
understatement. He's also a very nice guy.

Good Soaring,
Paul Remde

ups.com...

Old October 8th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

It's got to be David Stephenson (or Stevenson). I don't know how to
spell his last name but I know there's probably no one else in the
world who would even TRY such a flight in a K6. AWESOME!

Matt Michael
Woodstock 20609- Hide quoted text -

yep thats a hell of a flight in a Ka-6! keep it up Dave, providing
inspiration for all of us.

Old October 8th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Ok, I have looked on the OLC for 04-Oct-2007 (and the days surrounding
it) and cant find this flight. Could someone post the OLC link for
this flight?

Old October 8th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MaD

On 8 Okt., 17:15, wrote:
Ok, I have looked on the OLC for 04-Oct-2007 (and the days surrounding
it) and cant find this flight. Could someone post the OLC link for
this flight?

All Davids and Jims flightsand even the correct spelling of their
names can be found he

http://www3.onlinecontest.org/olc-2....C6&subcountry=

was really, really difficult to find - took me almost 20 seconds

Marcel

Old October 8th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MaD

http://www3.onlinecontest.org/olc-2....g.html?scoring...

was really, really difficult to find - took me almost 20 seconds

Marcel

P:S the flight on 4th is not valid, so it appears at the bottom
instead of the top of the days list.

750 km and 1000 km Mal Soaring 1 October 26th 06 05:13 PM
Duo vs DG 1000 jorgie Soaring 1 August 5th 05 08:20 AM
Well...We got the AM 1000 ! [email protected] Owning 0 March 28th 04 03:30 AM
A-65 exhaust stud specs Jerry Jensen Home Built 4 March 3rd 04 01:13 AM
LX-1000 Stanislaw J Kochanowski Soaring 0 July 16th 03 05:33 PM