RFD - soc.religion.asatru.is-dead

Old August 17th 08, 02:07 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default RFD - soc.religion.asatru.is-dead

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

On 16 Aug 2008 17:25:42 GMT, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,

robert
bowman got double secret probation for

writing:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:39:58 +0000, |\\\(\\\(\\\((@ wrote:

Someone once mentioned that organizing Asatruar is like trying

herd cats...impossible! ;-)

Well it can't be impossible if they can organise themselves to

post
into a ****ing newsgroup, hey.

It's sort of like a fire hydrant; you **** on it as you go by to

let
the other dogs know you're around and to keep the meowers nervous.

Yes, them meowers get so nervous that they killfile the hjorned
hjelmut nazi fjuckwits because they are such scary posters.

Careful Djirkie will turn his Psionic weapon on you!

What is it now, two, three years?

I still appear to be intact.

And you seem to be the same ol' Bertie...

Yep. Sho am. Maybe Djirkie has the controls on the psionic weapon set to
kill me of old age.

Bertie

Old August 17th 08, 05:15 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting
CovvTseTung

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

Not fair with my morning coffee! Thank Bob for Memorex wsterproof
keybards...

I've noticed that rap seems pretty quiet since Maxine retired from the
game.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 17th 08, 06:12 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting
Aratzio

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:07:05 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

Djirkie and his Psionic Weapon just out of the box:
"****ing Taiwanese users manual, **** it, Bertie is a dead man,
pushes button, there that will take care of him flounce"

--

A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
Accept No Substitute
Old August 17th 08, 09:47 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

Retired from the game, but he's far from gone.

Bertie

Old August 17th 08, 09:49 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

Snort!

If he had any idea what was happening in my life at the time..

Bertie
Old August 18th 08, 06:09 AM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.us.rhode-island
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

Amazing how he reappears when his name is mentioned.

Maybe he's bought one of Djirkies physic toys to keep an eye on you.
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 18th 08, 06:11 AM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.us.rhode-island
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Aratzio
says...

[...]

giggle

When I read that, I translated the last word in my mind as flatulence

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 18th 08, 06:28 AM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.us.rhode-island
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.2312a3d15649e37698b271
@notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

Nah, he's just real easy to provoke into throwing his toys out of the
playpen mode. A few jabs in his direction and he dons the cloak and
becomes "MAXIE"

Bertie
Old August 18th 08, 03:04 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.us.rhode-island
Aratzio

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:11:12 -0700, in alt.rhode_island, Maxwell
luv2^fly99@live.^com bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

[...]

That is the name of my main server in my office.
Old August 19th 08, 05:39 AM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.us.rhode-island
Chairman Cow

In article , Aratzio
says...

[...]

None of ours have names. But given that my predecessor was from Omaha,
I shouldn't be surprised. No imagination.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

Asatru links Njikki teh Njazi Piloting 5 June 14th 08 06:16 AM
AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 05:56 PM
"Religion in the U.S. Military" Mike Military Aviation 6 May 27th 04 06:45 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 11:07 AM