Captain cross post is at it again.

Old August 17th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Captain cross post is at it again.

All you dumb assed Bertie the Butlipp supporters need to be on the look out.
He's on a cross posting rant again. Look for more of the lamers from the
kook groups jumping in to poison the group.

I don't know why you idiots support this lamer. He doesn't contribute a
fraction of information to the group, compared to the damaged he does.

Old August 17th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All you dumb assed Bertie the Butlipp supporters need to be on the
look out. He's on a cross posting rant again. Look for more of the
lamers from the kook groups jumping in to poison the group.

I don't know why you idiots support this lamer. He doesn't contribute
a fraction of information to the group, compared to the damaged he
does.

Damage? What damage? I just poast, fjukkwit..

"sticks and stones"

Captain Crosspoast..
Old August 18th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island,news.groups
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All you dumb assed Bertie the Butlipp supporters need to be on the
look out. He's on a cross posting rant again. Look for more of the
lamers from the kook groups jumping in to poison the group.

I don't know why you idiots support this lamer. He doesn't contribute
a fraction of information to the group, compared to the damaged he
does.

Damage? What damage? I just poast, fjukkwit..

All hale teh almighty poast count!

Captain Crosspoast..

The obvious invitation for a sock I've heard in a long time...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 18th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island,news.groups
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All you dumb assed Bertie the Butlipp supporters need to be on the
look out. He's on a cross posting rant again. Look for more of the
lamers from the kook groups jumping in to poison the group.

I don't know why you idiots support this lamer. He doesn't contribute
a fraction of information to the group, compared to the damaged he
does.

Damage? What damage? I just poast, fjukkwit..

All hale teh almighty poast count!

Long may it rool.

Captain Crosspoast..

The obvious invitation for a sock I've heard in a long time...

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu work.

Bertie

Old August 18th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cale Unstrom

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu work.

Bertie

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Old August 18th 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Cale Unstrom" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:CT7qk.30377$KZ.12151
@newsfe03.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu work.

Bertie

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure you beleive that.

Bertie
Old August 19th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island
Chairman Cow

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Cale Unstrom" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:CT7qk.30377$KZ.12151
@newsfe03.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu work.

Bertie

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure you beleive that.

Science should find a use for a substance as dense as what he has
between his ears.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 19th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Cale Unstrom" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:CT7qk.30377$KZ.12151
@newsfe03.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu work.

Bertie

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure you beleive that.

Science should find a use for a substance as dense as what he has
between his ears.

It has. Entertainment.

Bertie
Old August 20th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Cale Unstrom" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:CT7qk.30377$KZ.12151
@newsfe03.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu work.

Bertie

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure you beleive that.

Science should find a use for a substance as dense as what he has
between his ears.

It has. Entertainment.

He gets old after a while.

That's why I believe so strongly in cross-pollination.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 20th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Cale Unstrom" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news:CT7qk.30377$KZ.12151 @newsfe03.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu work.

Bertie

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure you beleive that.

Science should find a use for a substance as dense as what he has
between his ears.

It has. Entertainment.

He gets old after a while.

Well, yeah, unless you "freshen him up"

That's why I believe so strongly in cross-pollination.

It's like opening a window. Ahhhh!

Bertie