For Sale: HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210 With CompactFlash Cards and AllOther Kinds of Stuff--$100 Minimum!

Old March 23rd 05, 04:57 PM
Kim

Default For Sale: HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210 With CompactFlash Cards and AllOther Kinds of Stuff--$100 Minimum!

I'm selling the HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210 in excellent condition on eBay. I'm
only selling it because I rarely use it anymore and my tightwad husband has
been getting on my case about my spending habits and I need to prove to him
that I can take responsibility for my actions. Here is what you'll get with
the HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210:

--a protective case for the unit
--a 128 MB CompactFlash Card
--a package of Fellowes WrightRight Micro-Thin Screen Protectors to protect
your iPAQ's screen from scratches and dings
--the original CD that has the instructions manual, Windows software to help
synch your iPAQ with a PC, and other applications for the iPAQ
--all cables that originally came with the unit
--a copy of Derek Ball's and Barry Shilmover's book "How to Do Everything
With Your iPAQ Pocket PC"
--a copy of Erik B. Sherman's book "Pocket PCs!: I Didn't Know You Could Do
That..." that includes a CD full of shareware and freeware for the iPAQ.

The entire package has a $100 minimum bid on it. You can check out the
auction at:

http://tinyurl.com/3tpa4

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Kim