getting "all available information" before flight

Old June 13th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default getting "all available information" before flight

I ran across this web site that seems to do a good job of getting you
some of the most important information before flying. Seems to have
more information for California than other states.

http://tinyurl.com/forjc

-Robert, CFI

Old June 13th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
I ran across this web site that seems to do a good job of getting you
some of the most important information before flying. Seems to have
more information for California than other states.

http://tinyurl.com/forjc

-Robert, CFI

I think that is information critical to flight planning and I can say that I
will be using it before all future cross country flights.

The life you save may be your own.

Old June 13th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Useless site. None of the New England state are working. And the
others simply have photos of attractive women. I suspect it is a way of
building a dating database or something.

Old June 13th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Robert M. Gary wrote:
I ran across this web site that seems to do a good job of getting you
some of the most important information before flying. Seems to have
more information for California than other states.

http://tinyurl.com/forjc

-Robert, CFI

And people wonder why there are stereotypes about "hard working" pilots,
flight attendants, and productive/constructive use of one's time while
"waiting around."
Old June 13th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I ran across this web site that seems to do a good job of getting you
some of the most important information before flying. Seems to have
more information for California than other states.

Wow, just when I thought I've seen it all! Interesting info.

Old June 13th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Gig 601XL Builder" wrote)
Oh Christ! The title of the page is "FBO Hotties". Of course it is trying
to build a database. A database of Hotties.

I approve! Good taste ...all in good fun.
http://www.fbohotties.com/page3.html

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Krista - Birthday: 9/4/64
"You go, girl."

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Lisa - Birthday: 10/16/59
"You go, girl."

Grand Island, NE
Tina W. - Birthday: 6/23/67
"You go girl."

Oprah's new plane: "You go, girl."
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A30E2214D
(Same link as below ...wait for it)

10 pax
51,000 ft
Mach .89
$45.5 M
6,150NM @ Mach .85
Bombardier Global Express XRS

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=43991b04-3725-4f1c-8dad-c9fe952a8cc3#d

Montblack - Birthday: 2/3/60

Old June 13th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Montblack wrote:
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Krista - Birthday: 9/4/64
"You go, girl."

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Lisa - Birthday: 10/16/59
"You go, girl."

Grand Island, NE
Tina W. - Birthday: 6/23/67
"You go girl."

Dude, you picked all the old girls.
-Robert

Old June 13th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Robert M. Gary" wrote)
Dude, you picked all the old girls.

Who are ALL extremely HAPPY to be picked, IYKWIM! :-)

It's the old High School 80% Rule:

1. 80% of the boys like 20% of the girls.

2. Drop off the bottom of the list 25% of the girls for a variety of
reasons. (Uggos mostly)

3. Drop off another 5% of the girls who think they belong in the Top 20% -
even though they don't. (High maintenance)

4. That leaves 50% of the all the girls in your school for you, and about
three other boys - who "get it."

Montblack

Old June 14th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article ,
Stubby wrote:

Useless site. None of the New England state are working. And the
others simply have photos of attractive women. I suspect it is a way of
building a dating database or something.

Ya think?

rg