Free Soaring Software Training at SSA Convention

Old October 26th 04, 06:34 PM
Paul Remde

Default Free Soaring Software Training at SSA Convention

Hi,

There has been an update to the SSA Soaring Software Academy. Chip Garner
and I will now also be providing free training for Glide Navigator II users.
Details are below. Please register early.
Free Software Training at the SSA Convention - Soaring Software Academy
The Soaring Society of America is arranging an exciting new software
training opportunity on the Wednesday, February 9th before the start of the
SSA convention in Ontario, California. Mark your calendars now.
Registration is available on the SSA web site he
http://www.ssa.org/online/cat16.htm. Training classes will be offered on
StrePla, SeeYou and WinPilot products. I will be leading the courses listed
below:

a.. 12:00 to 12:50 PM - WinPilot 3D Training

b.. 1:00 to 1:50 PM - WinPilot Advanced and Pro Training

c.. 2:00 to 2:50 PM - SeeYou Training - Roy McMaster and Team SeeYou

d.. 3:00 to 3:50 PM - SeeYou Mobile Training - Roy McMaster and Team
SeeYou

e.. 4:00 to 4:50 PM - StrePla Training - Paul Remde and Team StrePla

f.. 5:00 to 5:20 PM - pocket*StrePla Training - Paul Remde and Team
StrePla

g.. 5:30 to 5:50 PM - Glide Navigator II Training - Paul Remde and Chip
Garner

The training classes are designed to be valuable for current users of the
products and pilots interested in learning more about them before buying.
Topics will include the basics for beginners as well as advanced features
for experienced users. Of course attending the classes means you will need
to arrive at the convention early, but I'm sure you will find learning
experience worth the time. I imagine there are features of these powerful
products that you have not used yet or do not fully understand. I will make
sure that the classes I lead are well organized but will also take requests
for help on specific features of interest. Be sure to bring your laptop
computer and/or Pocket PC so you can get the most out of the training.
Please register early so we can be prepared.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old October 26th 04, 10:12 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

One quick note - I give a link to the SSA web site for registration for the
training classes, however, this new Glide Navigator II training session is a
very recent development so please give the SSA a few days (1 week) to update
the web site before trying to register for it online.

Thanks,

Paul Remde