Air Force Family 1958

Old October 13th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Laughlin

Default Air Force Family 1958

I save this one from a post on this newsgroup several years ago.
Paul in Portland OR

Attached Images
File Type: jpg USAF_Familly_Portrait_1280.jpg (219.7 KB, 79 views)
Old October 14th 07, 01:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J.F.

Does anyone know if this picture was taken at Wright Patterson AFB?

Old October 14th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Laughlin

Back when I obtained the image, they said that it was at Travis AFB.
Incidentally, if anyone wants to print it, I have a much higher resolution
image. (saved at the same time)
Paul in Portland OR

"J.F." wrote in message
. net...
Does anyone know if this picture was taken at Wright Patterson AFB?

Old October 14th 07, 11:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ron Monroe

Is it a full picture, or cropped with aircraft and parts of other aircraft
missing? If it was a full picture, I would like a copy.
Ron

"Paul Laughlin" wrote in message
. ..
Back when I obtained the image, they said that it was at Travis AFB.
Incidentally, if anyone wants to print it, I have a much higher resolution
image. (saved at the same time)
Paul in Portland OR

"J.F." wrote in message
. net...
Does anyone know if this picture was taken at Wright Patterson AFB?

Old October 16th 07, 01:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J.F.

I would love a copy. Thanks in advance.

Old October 16th 07, 04:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
rich359

Did the Airforce ever consider making a picture like this in later years?

"J.F." schreef in bericht
news
I would love a copy. Thanks in advance.

Old October 17th 07, 03:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Paul Laughlin wrote:
I save this one from a post on this newsgroup several years ago.
Paul in Portland OR

Thanks for posting, Paul. When you have time, would you please email
the hi-res image to me?

TIA!

Dave

Old October 17th 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Godwin

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

"Paul Laughlin" wrote in message
. ..

Back when I obtained the image, they said that it was at Travis
AFB. Incidentally, if anyone wants to print it, I have a much
higher resolution image. (saved at the same time)

Please post it.

It's over 6 megabytes.

You can either:
use FTP (anonymous) to ftp.aviline.com/pub/USAF_1958.jpg
or your browser to ftp://ftp.aviline.com/pub
right click on the file name and select "Save link as..."

Old October 17th 07, 10:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Willem Van der Voort

"John Godwin" schreef in bericht
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

"Paul Laughlin" wrote in message
. ..

It's over 6 megabytes.

You can either:
use FTP (anonymous) to ftp.aviline.com/pub/USAF_1958.jpg
or your browser to ftp://ftp.aviline.com/pub
right click on the file name and select "Save link as..."

I got it, superb picture.. Thanks

Willem