Snow Hawk - 9078-W.jpg (0/1)

Old February 6th 09, 11:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

Default Snow Hawk - 9078-W.jpg (0/1)

A couple of inches of snow in the UK !!

Old February 6th 09, 05:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
heavyhorses

looks a bit cool up there :-)
"RustYŠ" wrote in message
53...
A couple of inches of snow in the UK !!

Old February 6th 09, 09:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Oviedo

"RustYŠ" wrote in message
53...
A couple of inches of snow in the UK !!

You're my hero - there's no way I'd be out in that weather - but then I'm a
Florida boy. We had a cold front pass thru last night and I had to scrape
frost off the car windshield. Reminds me of why I moved here.

Thanks for braving the weather for those amazing photos!

Old February 6th 09, 10:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_2_]

"Oviedo" wrote in message

"RustYŠ" wrote in message
53...
A couple of inches of snow in the UK !!

You're my hero - there's no way I'd be out in that weather - but then I'm a
Florida boy. We had a cold front pass thru last night and I had to scrape
frost off the car windshield. Reminds me of why I moved here.

Thanks for braving the weather for those amazing photos!

Kinda drifting off-topic a little. These pics arrived in my inbox from
two different sources over the past week.

The first pair were taken last Wednesday night - not all that far from my
place and the other four, the week before that. It's not that hard to
believe that native fauna would overcome its fear of humans when dehydrated,
what I can't understand is why someone would be riding a bicycle in this
kind of heat.

Going on forecast maxima, the hottest place on the planet today will be in
Renmark, South Australia, about 200km from here.

The last pic is what happens when drunks and 4WD SUVs try to cross a river
mouth. The breed of vehicle in Australia is known as a Mitsubishi
'Pajero'. Those who speak Spanish will appreciate the pertinence.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot koala in Adelaide 3 Feb 09      1.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	32722  Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot koala in Adelaide 3 Feb 09      2.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	32723  Click image for larger version

Name:	Koala 1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	32724  Click image for larger version

Name:	Koala 2.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	32725  Click image for larger version

Name:	Koala 3.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	32726

Click image for larger version

Name:	koala 4.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	32727  Click image for larger version

Name:	_004.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	32728

Still more snow.... Canuck[_3_] Aviation Photos 0 January 28th 09 12:26 AM
More snow.... Canuck[_3_] Aviation Photos 0 January 28th 09 12:24 AM
DTW Snow Capt.Doug Piloting 6 April 28th 05 02:59 AM
Snow... Dan Luke Instrument Flight Rules 5 December 28th 04 07:26 PM