Save Jericho!

Old May 30th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
xabistuff

Default Save Jericho!

please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air? this show offers a perfect portrayal of
modern family. The Save jericho campaign was made to make our voices
louder for CBS to hear us. Check it out and tell your family and
friends. Thank Xavier
http://www.youchoose.net/pledge/save...o/from/xavierr

Old May 30th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

In article .com,
xabistuff wrote:

please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air? this show offers a perfect portrayal of
modern family. The Save jericho campaign was made to make our voices
louder for CBS to hear us. Check it out and tell your family and
friends. Thank Xavier
http://www.youchoose.net/pledge/save...o/from/xavierr

Why save if? They didn't even use the planes at the local airport to go
out and scout the area!

"Jericho" suffered from sophomoric writing and a Hollywood attitude that
he story was set in "Flyover" country populated by people too stupid to
get out of their own way.

It had possibilities, but bad writing killed it.
Old May 31st 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

xabistuff wrote in news:1180557024.328663.124660
@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air?

Yes

bertie
Old May 31st 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.130...

please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air?

Yes

The last episode ended like Invasion...sort of the cataclysmic cliffhanger
firefight-at-last between Good and Evil. Naturally, THAT'S when they
decide to cancel the show.

-c

Old May 31st 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

gatt wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.130...

please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air?

Yes

The last episode ended like Invasion...sort of the cataclysmic
cliffhanger firefight-at-last between Good and Evil. Naturally,
THAT'S when they decide to cancel the show.

-c

There is talk that CBS has commissioned a 2 hour movie to close out the
story line.

Old May 31st 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

"gatt" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.130...

please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air?

Yes

The last episode ended like Invasion...sort of the cataclysmic
cliffhanger firefight-at-last between Good and Evil. Naturally,
THAT'S when they decide to cancel the show.

Oh, I thought it was cause it was crap.

bertie
Old June 1st 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Luke Skywalker

On May 30, 3:30 pm, xabistuff wrote:
please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air? this show offers a perfect portrayal of
modern family. The Save jericho campaign was made to make our voices
louder for CBS to hear us. Check it out and tell your family and
friends. Thank Xavierhttp://www.youchoose.net/pledge/save_jericho/from/xavierr

The most impressive thing about Jericho was how the women who are not
natural blondes managed to stay that wasy despite nuclear war!

It was such a bad flick...the book Alas Babylon was much better...

Robert

Old June 19th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Luke Skywalker

On Jun 18, 12:16 pm, Richard Riley wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2007 21:00:53 -0700, Luke Skywalker

wrote:
On May 30, 3:30 pm, xabistuff wrote:
please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air? this show offers a perfect portrayal of
modern family. The Save jericho campaign was made to make our voices
louder for CBS to hear us. Check it out and tell your family and
friends. Thank Xavierhttp://www.youchoose.net/pledge/save_jericho/from/xavierr

The most impressive thing about Jericho was how the women who are not
natural blondes managed to stay that wasy despite nuclear war!

It was such a bad flick...the book Alas Babylon was much better...

Robert

Despite all the above, CBS changed it's mind. Jericho is back for
another season.

It just shows....you cant keep a bad show down!

Robert

Save the Red Arrows Bravo Two Zero Piloting 3 March 2nd 07 04:45 PM
"Jericho" Orval Fairbairn Piloting 42 October 28th 06 01:10 AM
Successful save! .Blueskies. Piloting 5 October 9th 06 11:51 AM
Save the Mustangs? Jay Honeck Piloting 23 September 3rd 05 03:09 AM
Save The Lut Daniel General Aviation 0 December 7th 03 06:46 PM