Latest take on Cunningham

Old December 3rd 05, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Latest take on Cunningham

Old December 6th 05, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

"Vox Populi" wrote in message
. ..

I went to the website of "co-conspirator #1" or ADCS http://www.adcs.com/
and found this statement:

"There are two key aspects to ADCS success: our vision of technology and the
values by which we live, every day, as a company."

Boy - you can say that again!

JD

Old December 6th 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Joe Delphi wrote:
"Vox Populi" wrote in message
. ..

I went to the website of "co-conspirator #1" or ADCS http://www.adcs.com/
and found this statement:

"There are two key aspects to ADCS success: our vision of technology and the
values by which we live, every day, as a company."

Boy - you can say that again!

Today's LA Times:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...la-home-nation

has a very detailed article which gives one an idea of what ADCS (as
well as MZM) were *all about* ...

MW

Old December 6th 05, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

"Mike Weeks" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today's LA Times:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...la-home-nation

has a very detailed article which gives one an idea of what ADCS (as
well as MZM) were *all about* ...

Interesting article. Looks like he failed a lot of people, including his
wife. ADCS and MZM sound more like General Services Administration office
services companies rather than "true" defense contractors making bullets,
guns, and airplanes.

JD

Old December 9th 05, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

SENATOR McCAIN.... HOW DOES IT FEEL FOR A REAL FIGHTER PILOT TO HAVE
HIS CANDIDACY TRASHED BY SOME ONE WHO PRETENDS TO BE A FIGHTER
PILOT????

Hey...would Mike Weeks pretend to be something he's not???

I'll show you that AND ALSO that he is a traitor to his fellow
servicemen... Mikey! What happened pal? Did you wear your flight jacket

in a San Diego Bar frequented by realll jet jocks and ended up getting
disrespected??? Now they're "arrogant jet jocks" for laughing at you
and collectively throwing you out of the bar on your tail????

Come on Mikey...tell the people on the rec.naval thread about your
exploits.

Ohhhh! I love the TOPIC of this thread, folks!!!!

Now folks, ....

1)Mikey has conducted meetings at the San Diego ARI on the USS
Liberty...

2)....he was listed in the credits of A. Jay Cristol's fraud entitled
,"The Liberty Incident"

3)...he has over a thousand posts on the Google threads where he
discusses the Liberty Attack...

....yet he flees now that the GOI has been caught forging documentation
on the USS Liberty murders of 34 of his fellow American servicemen...

See for yourselves...what he has fled from...and see now how he, A. Jay

Cristol and Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League are AFRAID to
tell Senator John McCain that they have associated THE SENATOR'S
endorsement of that book of lies WITH forged documentationnnnnnnnn!!!!

Bwaaaahaaa!

OBSERVE:

Did Mike Weeks ever get caught bull****ting about being a "jet fighter
jock"?

YOUR "JET JOCK" QUALIFICATIONS, MIKE WEEKS...
CAN Y'POINT US TO THE HYPERLINK WHERE YOU'VE finally EXPLAINED WHAT
YOUR "QUALIFICATIONS" were that Kevin Brooks was talking about....

kevin brooks said this:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...=en&lr=&ie=UTF...
"No idea, but a good point. Heck, I am still waiting for ol' Mikey to
tell me of his vast experience in dealing with "arrogant jet jockeys",
since he made such a big deal of it. Odd how he gets rather quiet when
called upon his own "qualifications"."
Bwaaaaahaaa! LOL!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

....yesss, it izz oddddd....purrrhaps a bit too odd, Mr Spock...I think
we need to utilize the Vulcan Mind Meld!!!

Folks on this thread.....Mike Weeks is a ...ahem...computer
operatorrrrrrr....Wing Commander of the Data Entry Squadron("Break
Right!!! Break Right at 600 keystrokes per minute,damn it!)

"I can't thirrrr, I have an Epson printer on my six AND IT HAS radar
lock on my keyboard(Check that last statement...I meant "Number Lock"
on my ten-key pad)"

"Switch to dot-matrix power on my mark....NOW! NOW! NOW!)

Bwaaaaahaaaa! LOL! ROTFLMAO!!!