America's Only Fly-In Pool Party is 7/25/09 -- You're invited!

Old July 2nd 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Ross

Default America's Only Fly-In Pool Party is 7/25/09 -- You're invited!

Jay Honeck wrote:
Go for it, Jay and keep it up. Maybe someday we can meet up.

No worries -- we've made it through tornadoes, ice storms, 500-year
floods, and the worst economy since the 1930s. We won't let someone
like Vaughn put a damper on our enthusiasm for aviation and our fellow
aviators!

Hope to see you in Iowa some day, Ross...

We got close last September on our drive to MN on I-35. Iowa City was
just a little too far off the road with the time we had left to get
home. I guess I should have taken the Skyhawk instead of driving. that
would have been my last big X-country before having to sell my plane.
I'll be there sometime.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old July 2nd 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Jay Honeck schreef:
We're just a few weeks away from America's only fly-in pool party at our
aviation themed hotel, the Alexis Park Inn & Suites! We're located right
next to Rwy 25 in Iowa City, IA (KIOW).

Here is your official invitation:
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/iowa_city_pool_party.htm

Jay, thanks very much for the kind invitation!
(and let that one yammerer just yammer, doesn't really hurt)
The ultimate I might be able to achieve in this life is crossing the
Atlantic in my homebuilt, and perhaps continue on the B369 into Russia.
And be sure that, if ever I do, from CYFB or so to yours will be easier
than from here to there. But if ever it happens, it won't be this year -
my pilot's license is the first objective now, and after that I'll see
what comes after.
So keep up the good work, and if heaven's willing I'll be along one year!

KA from continental Europe
Old July 2nd 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

So keep up the good work, and if heaven's willing I'll be along one year!

KA from continental Europe

We'll be here, waiting for ya!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Old July 2nd 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell[_11_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
So keep up the good work, and if heaven's willing I'll be along one year!

KA from continental Europe

We'll be here, waiting for ya!
:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
Ercoupe N94856
www.AlexisParkInn.com "Your Aviation Destination"

Your signature is nothing but spam.

Perhaps everyone that disagrees with it should log in to Google and post
their feeling of your hotel for all the world to see. No sense limiting our
feelings to such a small group.

Old July 2nd 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

"Maxwell" wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

[...]
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
Ercoupe N94856
www.AlexisParkInn.com "Your Aviation Destination"

Your signature is nothing but spam.

Speaking of meat products, your claim is nothing but bologna:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block

Perhaps everyone that disagrees with it should log in to Google and
post their feeling of your hotel for all the world to see. No sense
limiting our feelings to such a small group.

Good luck with your emotional dispair - I suspect you are urging on a tiny
audience of Honeck-obsessed-bashers. I'd suggest not spending all day every
day bashing - be sure to get some rest between irate and angry posts.
Because if you haven't got your health, then you haven't got anything.
Old July 2nd 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell[_11_]

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

[...]
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
Ercoupe N94856
www.AlexisParkInn.com "Your Aviation Destination"

Your signature is nothing but spam.

Speaking of meat products, your claim is nothing but bologna:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block

Perhaps everyone that disagrees with it should log in to Google and
post their feeling of your hotel for all the world to see. No sense
limiting our feelings to such a small group.

Good luck with your emotional dispair - I suspect you are urging on a tiny
audience of Honeck-obsessed-bashers. I'd suggest not spending all day
every
day bashing - be sure to get some rest between irate and angry posts.
Because if you haven't got your health, then you haven't got anything.

Cool! Yet another wise ass weighs in, because in the rap tradition, they
just can't seem to mind their own business.

Great job Jim, you're a credit to the old regime that brought us to ruin the
first time.

Old July 2nd 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

"Maxwell" wrote:
Great job Jim, you're a credit to the old regime that brought us to
ruin the first time.

Gosh, much as I'd like to take the credit alone, modesty compels me to
point out that it took a cast of, um, strong characters like yourself to
implement the evil plan to destroy the aviation newsgroups.
Old July 2nd 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell[_11_]

"Maxwell" wrote:
Great job Jim, you're a credit to the old regime that brought us to
ruin the first time.

Gosh, much as I'd like to take the credit alone, modesty compels me to
point out that it took a cast of, um, strong characters like yourself to
implement the evil plan to destroy the aviation newsgroups.

You're clearly the one that started it dumb ass. Blame whoever you choose.

Old July 2nd 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

I HATE Spam!!! I always break the metal strip on the can using that
damn key!!!!!! :-))
DH
Old July 2nd 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

"Maxwell" wrote:
Great job Jim, you're a credit to the old regime that brought us to
ruin the first time.

Gosh, much as I'd like to take the credit alone, modesty compels me
to point out that it took a cast of, um, strong characters like
yourself to implement the evil plan to destroy the aviation
newsgroups.

You're clearly the one that started it dumb ass. Blame whoever you
choose.

I'm interested in discussions about homebuilt and experimental aircraft on
this newsgroup, so when you want to engage in discussions about those
subjects I'd be happy to see them.

But if you want to continue making petty attacks from behind an anonymous
e-mail handle that may be libelous of Jay and his business, I suspect you
had better be prepared for the consequences. I expect he doesn't much care
for lawyers, but one never knows.