A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

GP 11, 12, & 14 New Gliders from Peszke S.C. Krosno, Poland

Old January 30th 15, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_11_]
external usenet poster

Default GP 11, 12, & 14 New Gliders from Peszke S.C. Krosno, Poland

Good Morning to the RAS Community:

Team EY (USA), myself (Tim McAllister) and my wife Susan McAllister, are proud to announce that the GP Series of 13.5 meter span gliders from the manufacturer Peszke S.C. of Krosno, Poland, are now on offer to the North American gliding community.

As the exclusive North American sales broker, more information and requests for more details may be accessed at www.gpglidersusa.com

The rollout of the product line is a work in progress, as is our website, but you may expect to see and be able to receive more detailed product specifications, photos and product renderings, calculated performance numbers, blog posts, as well as pricing details, including special promotion pricing for the first 15 units (any model) of the GP Series sold wordwide (11 positions still available).

It is our pleasure to introduce you to the gliders that we feel offer performance minded pilots, of all means and aspirations, terrific value in today's glider marketplace. Say Hello to the Evolution of Performance.

Sincerely,
Tim McAllister EY (USA)
GP Gliders USA
Dallas, TX
Old January 30th 15, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

These are some sexy looking 13.5m planes! I'm excited to see something done right on short wing planes (not intending to slam the sparrowhawk. I hear It's great.)

I feel like I need more exclamation marks because this is awesome news!!!!!!!
Old January 30th 15, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:56:41 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:

Team EY (USA), myself (Tim McAllister) and my wife Susan McAllister, are proud to announce that the GP Series of 13.5 meter span gliders from the manufacturer Peszke S.C. of Krosno, Poland, are now on offer to the North American gliding community.

As the exclusive North American sales broker, more information and requests for more details may be accessed at www.gpglidersusa.com

The rollout of the product line is a work in progress, as is our website, but you may expect to see and be able to receive more detailed product specifications, photos and product renderings, calculated performance numbers, blog posts, as well as pricing details, including special promotion pricing for the first 15 units (any model) of the GP Series sold wordwide (11 positions still available).

It is our pleasure to introduce you to the gliders that we feel offer performance minded pilots, of all means and aspirations, terrific value in today's glider marketplace. Say Hello to the Evolution of Performance.

Sincerely,
Tim McAllister EY (USA)
GP Gliders USA
Dallas, TX

Tim and Susan,

Best wishes for a successful venture.

Beautiful sailplanes!

Mike Carris
Old January 31st 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:56:41 AM UTC-8, Tim wrote:

Sincerely,
Tim McAllister EY (USA)
GP Gliders USA
Dallas, TX

Any idea what the pricing range is for each model???
Old January 31st 15, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:43:06 PM UTC-5, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:
Now, if they had a front mounted electric motor (FES) that would be very

2/3 have "Available electric self-launch motor". No mention of FES. Maybe.
Old January 31st 15, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_11_]
external usenet poster

Thanks for asking about the pricing range for each model!

Prices and performance details will be available at gpsglidersusa.com over the weekend and into early next week.

Tim EY
GP Gliders USA
Old January 31st 15, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_11_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:04:38 PM UTC-6, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:43:06 PM UTC-5, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:
Now, if they had a front mounted electric motor (FES) that would be very

2/3 have "Available electric self-launch motor". No mention of FES. Maybe..

The mast-mounted electric propulsion system is being designed in-house by Grzegorz Peszke (past World Record holder in F3E Class Electric Motor R.C. Gliders), the motor is being built in the Czech Republic, and the propeller will be constructed in house by Peszke S.C. as part of its existing propeller production lines. More details to be released over the upcoming days and weeks at gpsglidersusa.com

Tim EY
GP Gliders USA

Old March 2nd 15, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw
external usenet poster

I looked at some 3d drawings and renderings at your webpage. Glider looks stunning but what's the point of doing two different fuselages and 3 different wings at the same time, and try to break into market? How many gliders other than GP14E model are you thinking of selling? No one buys glider without engine, and no one buys glider that doesn't glider better than older ones. With 43:1 LD and decent wingloading GP 14E might just be interesting enough for people flying older club/std/15m ships. Though when price goes close to 100k eur fully equipped (intruments, trailer, taxes), those same people are looking at used 18m self launchers...
Old March 2nd 15, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
PBA
external usenet poster

Love the design. Reminds me of the Diana 2.
An electric self launch 13.5 meter sailplane should be in high demand, especially after Kawa wins with it in August!
Old March 2nd 15, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 1:01:23 PM UTC-6, PBA wrote:
Love the design. Reminds me of the Diana 2.
An electric self launch 13.5 meter sailplane should be in high demand, especially after Kawa wins with it in August!

A few of us have other plans

Electric Self Launch 13.5 Meter ships are already in high demand!