Oshkosh AirVenture - Need help promoting Soaring (and having fun)

Old July 16th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Oshkosh AirVenture - Need help promoting Soaring (and having fun)

Hi All - I'm again looking for some help at Oshkosh.
(Previously arranged help canceled due to family
emergency). To promote soaring, I'll be exhibiting
my Antares 20E and flying in the show at least one
day. Mostly, this involves standing by the plane,
talking about soaring, moving FAST packages,
putting kids (of all sizes and ages) in the cockpit
and spinning the prop, keeping people from
'helping' me while I solo assemble and disassemble,
guarding the plane while I give the two talks I got
my arm twisted into...
I need help with this !

Any and all SSA members passing through - it would
be great if you came by even for a few hours. I'll
be at the "Innovations Center" near the north end
of Wittman Road.

I'm looking for someone to help for most or all of the
show. With two of us, there will be time to see the planes
and exhibits. Its both a lot of work and a lot of fun.

I need someone:
- able to talk enthusiastically about soaring for days
- used to talking to the masses
- moderately presentable (hopefully more than me ;-)
- some sales experience would be great - FAST !

I will provide lodgings and pay all expenses.
You just have to get yourself there (I'm driving
from Boston to Oshkosh and then on to
Uvalde).

Dates are Monday July 25 through Sunday 31
(I'll arrive afternoon 24th and depart AM 1 Aug).

Contact me if able and interested, by email
or phone (978) 263-0097.

See you at The Big Show,
Best Regards, Dave

http://www.airventure.org/

--
Dave Nadler, USA East Coast voice (978) 263-0097, , Skype
Dave.Nadler1
Old July 19th 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Boggs

Ok, you twisted my arm... I'll do it!

It's sure going to be fun.

Hope to see some of you there?