40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.

Old October 30th 03, 03:46 PM
ArtKramr

Default 40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.

My website just passed the 40,000 hit mark. more than I ever dreamt possible,
athough Bob McKellar knew it all along. I never thought there was so much
interest in that war so long gone and behind us. Thank you all for your
constant repeat visits and warm, encouraging E-Mails that come on a daily basis
from all over the world.. Makes this old Bombardier feel good all over.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old November 1st 03, 03:16 AM
Mike Marron

(Autocollimator) wrote:
(ArtKramr) wrote:

My website just passed the 40,000 hit mark. more than I ever dreamt possible,
athough Bob McKellar knew it all along. I never thought there was so much
interest in that war so long gone and behind us. Thank you all for your
constant repeat visits and warm, encouraging E-Mails that come on a daily
basis from all over the world.. Makes this old Bombardier feel good all over.

Your stuff is the most interesting on this NG. You can't beat being there no
matter what. I look for your posts every time I log on. Keep 'em flying.

Since it's Halloween and all, just curious Art if you will you be
removing your "Autocollimator" mask after tonight? You're not
fooling anyone here but your own silly self, ya' know.

For the rest of the happy group assembled, here is an example of how
"Art Kramer" formats his posts....

Subject: Little friend takes big brother home.
From:
(Autocollimator)
Date: 10/29/03 6:48 PM Pacific Standard Time

Now here is an example of how "Autocollimator" formats his posts.....

From:
(ArtKramr)
Date: 10/29/03 11:21 AM Pacific Standard Time

In addition to the formatting styles that are *exactly* the same,
interesting that Kramer and "Autocollimator" messages both
originate from an AOL account as well.

Below is Kramer (masquerading as "Autocollimator") on his
'been-there-done-that' high horse. Note the misspelled
words -- which of course is *classic* Art Kramer....

No a surety, not just a possibility. Have you ever gotten off the
ground in a miliatry aircraft? I think not.

Below is "Autocollimator" bashing Republicans. Kramer is also
a known Republican-basher...

At least the Republican party will. But be fair. They really need that
mney for more tax cuts for the rich.

"Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer) denigrating Republicans again...

If we are in Rumsfeld's hands, God help us all.

And "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer) bashing Republicans again.......

Thousands flew in the air war in WW II. What the hell is the big deal
about old man Bush???

Now the examples below are REALLY pathetic. First, Kramer writes
a short story entitled "Little friend takes big brother home" then
"Autocollimator" gives thanks to "Art Kramer" for writing the story.
In other words, Kramer is saying "thank you" to -himself- (!!!)

Autocollimator:
Great story. Thanks for posting it. I envy you your combat
experience..Keep the war stories coming.

Kramer:
Thanks. I'll keep 'em coming.

And here's another nauseating and pathetic little lovefest that Kramer
is publically having with HIMSELF.....

Kramer:
I guess that it happened many times, but I saw it only once. It
is a sight that never can be forgotten.

Autocollimator:
Your vivid memory is our gain. Thanks again.

Halloween "tricks or treats" aside, you_are_one_sick_puppy, Kramer.
Seriously! Please get help.

Old November 1st 03, 04:50 AM
Mike Marron

More excerpts of "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer) having discussions
with himself....

Still wallowing down in the mud huh.

Irrelevant means no.

Of course once the crew ditched the aircraft threory became
practice pretty friggin fast. Or hadn't that occured to you?

As I understand it Art is the only one in this NG that actually flew
combat in WWII as aircrew.So I will take his view above all those
that never flew as aircrew in WW II. As far as wallowing in the
mud goes, look to yourself.

Yes it does. But do YOU have anything to do with military aviation?

I think Art may be talking about "one a day in Tampa Bay" not hanger drills.

Less chance of that as experience has shown us.

We must never confuse the ones who only talk the talk with those who actually
walked the walk.

I checked that post and the "Major" never came right out and named art at all.
No wonder Art never replied. Did the Warrior Class major lose his nerve?

Exactly the same as you.

Funny but probably true.

I would say that in a thread called Nazi Oil the basic subject IS WW II. If
WW II doesn't interest you,go elsewhere.

If we are in Rumsfeld's hands, God help us all.

Your vivid memory is our gain. Thanks again.

Great story. Thanks for posting it. I envy you your combat experience..Keep the
war stories coming.

Your stuff is the most interesting on this NG. You can't beat being there no
matter what. I look for your posts every time I log on. Keep 'em flying.

While the Japs were beheading American flyers we were sending German prisoners
to Kansas where they got better food and medical attention than they ever had
in their miserable Nazi lives, Many stayed to marry American woman and are
among us to this day. Your comparison to how the Japs treated prisoners and how
we did is odious and disgusting. I can only attribute it your ignorance of
the history of the period.. Now why don't you take your crappy Piper Cub and
shove it where the sun don't shine..Imbecile.

Have been reading your website. Great stuff . I have some questions. We'll do
it e-mail. Thanks.

That is easy to beat. A Stinson stretcher bearer plane taking a badly wounded
aircrew member who can't be treated at the small hospital on our airbase to a
large hospital in London for care. Just watch the Stinson lift off with one of
your aircrew in the stretcher, clear the pattern and head for London to save
the life of one of our own. That is true beauty.

UPTOOTH ? WHAT IS AN UPTOOTH?

Next time the Kauts have you by the throats don't come whining to us for help
again. .We'll let then eat you as we should have in the first place, Nations
that are defenseless shouldn't be so arrogant.

South African? That is a Brit that coculdn't quite make it. But you sound more
like an Arab to me. Sure you are not an Arab and ashamed of it?

What was the name of his book?

We don't know what might have happened. We only know what did happen to the
everlasting shame of the German people.

Sadly true.

Then there are those idiots who don't know that to this day there are many
Germans who believe in Hitler and the Nazi cause and want to bring it all back
These are the worst idiots of all..

Conjecture based on bias.

There is a rather extensive body of thought that maintains that Heisenburg was
deliberately obstructionist.

From: (Autocollimator)
Date: 10/29/03 6:48 PM Pacific Standard Time

Now here is an example of how "Autocollimator" formats his posts.....

From:
(ArtKramr)

Old November 1st 03, 05:01 AM
MLenoch

Halloween "tricks or treats" aside, you_are_one_sick_puppy, Kramer.
Seriously! Please get help.

Eh...............he who casts the first stone..........ah, its not worth
arguing about. He won't get it.
VL
Old November 1st 03, 06:18 AM
Peter Stickney

From: (Autocollimator)
Date: 10/29/03 6:48 PM Pacific Standard Time

Now here is an example of how "Autocollimator" formats his posts.....

From:
(ArtKramr)
Date: 10/29/03 11:21 AM Pacific Standard Time

In addition to the formatting styles that are *exactly* the same,
interesting that Kramer and "Autocollimator" messages both
originate from an AOL account as well.

There's only one problem with that, Mike. Autocollimater's posts are
coming through nntp (Net News Transport Protocol) Server
,
and Art's are coming through nntp server mb-m10.aol.com.
AOL, like everybody else, has their News Servers set up to handle a
particular set of POP (Points of Presense), and, therefore, service a
particular geographic area. The area serviced by an nntp server is
large enough that, say, calling a POP in an adjacent locale will, by
and large, have you posting your stuff through the same server. So
what those message IDs are telling us is that Art and Autocollimater
may well be in the same Time Zone, but they aren't near each other.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster
Old November 1st 03, 06:19 AM
Gordon

An AOLer by any other name....

Like me, Mike? I worked for AOL back in the 1990s and amassed a gigantic
account of free access time, so I still use it. I happen to like AOL, for no
other reason than I know the interface like the backside of Britney Spears.

Gordon
Old November 1st 03, 06:56 AM
Mike Marron

(Gordon) wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:

An AOLer by any other name....

Like me, Mike?

No, like Art Kramer and his alter-ego "Autocollimator" screen name...

"I think Art may be talking about "one a day in Tampa Bay" not hanger
drills."

--"Autocollimator" (e.g: Art Kramer ).