Baron 58 POH for sale

Old December 21st 03, 07:18 PM
cjbgroups

Default Baron 58 POH for sale

I have a new "never been read" POH for the Baron 58. I purchased it to
replace one that was lost, but found the original in the meantime. I ordered
this replacement manual from www.avshop.com. It's for serial numbers TH-1
through TH-772. It's in new condition. I'll take $15 plus $4.00 shipping for
it anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states.

Old December 21st 03, 10:55 PM
Rich

cjbgroups wrote:
I have a new "never been read" POH for the Baron 58. I purchased it to
replace one that was lost, but found the original in the meantime. I ordered
this replacement manual from www.avshop.com. It's for serial numbers TH-1
through TH-772. It's in new condition. I'll take $15 plus $4.00 shipping for
it anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states.

That's a marvellous offer. I'll take it.

Now, would you mind telling me who you are and how to contact you?

Rich

Old December 22nd 03, 02:57 PM
Rich

Want to try that again, please?

I get:

Permanent Failu
:_User_unknown_in_local _recipient_table
Delivery last attempted at Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:45:26 -0000

when I try that email address

cjbgroups wrote:
You can email me at . Thanks.

Old December 22nd 03, 03:50 PM
Chuck Blessing

I meant to write . Sorry about the confusion.

"Rich" wrote in message
Want to try that again, please?

I get:

Permanent Failu
:_User_unknown_in_local _recipient_table
Delivery last attempted at Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:45:26 -0000

when I try that email address

cjbgroups wrote:
You can email me at
. Thanks.

Old December 23rd 03, 12:22 AM
Chuck Blessing

SOLD

"Rich" wrote in message
Want to try that again, please?

I get:

Permanent Failu
:_User_unknown_in_local _recipient_table
Delivery last attempted at Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:45:26 -0000

when I try that email address

cjbgroups wrote:
You can email me at
. Thanks.