Homebuilding Killed John Denver

Old August 29th 04, 07:13 PM
Tim Ward

"Larry" wrote in message
snip
Lousy troll. Maybe a 1.5 on a scale of 10.

Larry

Certainly not a very original troll, since it's a copy of a troll from Oct
14,1997, subject line and all.
Google is your friend.
Still, successful, then and now, in getting responses, which is all the
troll is after.
PDNFTT

Tim Ward

Old August 29th 04, 07:32 PM
Larry

"Tim Ward" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
snip
Lousy troll. Maybe a 1.5 on a scale of 10.

Larry

Certainly not a very original troll, since it's a copy of a troll from Oct
14,1997, subject line and all.
Google is your friend.
Still, successful, then and now, in getting responses, which is all the
troll is after.

Agreed Tim.
Every once in a while one of them just 'gets under my skin' and I cannot
seem to control my 'reply' finger.

Larry

Old August 30th 04, 09:09 PM
Corky Scott

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:09:06 GMT, "Dude" wrote:

Why do they want responses?

My guess: they don't go away, they sit there watching the fire. Or
perhaps it's a contest between friends or groups to see how much
activity they can fire up by posting an inflammatory comment.

Corky Scott

Old Quaker saying: "Everyone in the world is crazy except for thee and
me, and sometimes I wonder about thee."

Old September 4th 04, 03:38 AM
Chris Schmelzer

In article ,
"Larry" wrote:

Sorry Chris!
It's this 'person' who is really out to lunch. (got
the wrong line there)!

No problem

--
Chris Schmelzer, MD