Glider maintenance shop for sale

Old April 22nd 19, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Longley

Default Glider maintenance shop for sale

I’ve decided to sell my maintenance FBO www.skyeaero.com
I started it three years ago to support my glider club Evergreen Soaring as the previous maintenance vendor retired and shutdown. I have another job I do and am getting ready to retire. Planning on flying gliders more! I would like to sell it without the name (daughters middle name) but will help the new owner set up a new name with appropriate licenses. Besides glider maintenance I’ve been doing general aviation including ADS-B out installs. There’s multiple dealership options that I’ve set up EI, Stratus, JPI, uAvionix, Steene, Spruce, etc. The business is located at the Arlington, WA airport (KAWO). It’s in a prime location at the middle of the field next to the Castle & Cooke gas pumps. The Arlington airport is booming with no hangar space available! There are multiple new hangars being built at the Arlington airport.

I would like $20,000 for the business. There’s more value then that in the tools and parts that are included!

I am looking for an energetic A&P with an IA or qualified for an IA to buy the business. I am willing to work part-time for the new owner.