RANT!

Old March 27th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
wise purchaser

Default RANT!

We have become a NATION OF IDIOTS! We, by our OWN hand as a Nation
are DESTROYING ourselves!

We don't have to worry about some 'terrorist' Destroying
America.......we are doing a GREAT JOB ourselves!

The worst part is that you cannot count on a fellow american for
NOTHING!

Old March 27th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jon Kraus

What's funny is that you capitalize a bunch of bull**** words but you
somehow think American doesn't rate. What a moron....

Old March 27th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
kontiki

wise purchaser wrote:
We have become a NATION OF IDIOTS! We, by our OWN hand as a Nation
are DESTROYING ourselves!

We don't have to worry about some 'terrorist' Destroying
America.......we are doing a GREAT JOB ourselves!

The worst part is that you cannot count on a fellow american for
NOTHING!

"wise purchaser" ... the moniker appears to be an oxymoron considering
the associated postings.

zooms SnF mini rant ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 35 April 16th 06 10:25 PM
A Jeppesen rant Peter R. Piloting 4 January 17th 05 04:54 AM
Why didn't GWB [insert rant] Jack Military Aviation 1 July 15th 04 11:30 PM
Rant about sillying CFI rating and BFR Robert M. Gary Piloting 17 November 27th 03 03:26 AM
ZZZooommm rant latest Kyle Boatright Home Built 181 September 19th 03 03:30 AM