Zzz So where's the Sun n Fun rant?

Old April 12th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard Riley[_1_]

Default Zzz So where's the Sun n Fun rant?

Did I miss it? Or did his "We're moving into a van, down by the
river, in Chappel Hill NC" screed cover it for this year?

Old April 12th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Apr 13, 3:37 am, "Richard Riley" wrote:
Did I miss it? Or did his "We're moving into a van, down by the
river, in Chappel Hill NC" screed cover it for this year?

Richard,

Bet that was it for this year. I fully expect him to fly his Glassair
into Lakeland this year, I can hear him now "geez I landed and was
going to the FBO and they directed me to this spot in the homebuilt
area". Another possibility would be for him to declare an emergency
during the airshow and make his grand entrance. He does have a track
record of imaginary emergencies.

Frank M.Hitlaw At my secret world Hq.

Old April 13th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Did I miss it? Or did his "We're moving into a van, down by the
river, in Chappel Hill NC" screed cover it for this year?

I, for one, have not missed his annual rant. In fact, I'm enjoying his
silence on the subject.

KB

Old April 13th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Apr 12, 8:58 pm, "Kyle Boatright" wrote:
"Richard Riley" wrote in message

oups.com...

Did I miss it? Or did his "We're moving into a van, down by the
river, in Chappel Hill NC" screed cover it for this year?

I, for one, have not missed his annual rant. In fact, I'm enjoying his
silence on the subject.

KB

Its real easy to miss it, just don't waste your time going the
fictional ANN web site and use AVWEB instead.

Old April 16th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

Default Zzz So where's the Sun n Fun rant?-He just couldn't help himself...

On Apr 12, 7:04 pm, "BobR" wrote:
On Apr 12, 8:58 pm, "Kyle Boatright" wrote:

....and we have a winner! all the recycled crap about banning
journalists, getting assaulted by a golf cart... you know, the usual
"it's everyone else but me..." screed. more proof that the leopard
has NOT changed his spots, and is both as delusional as ever as well
as still possessing the power to convince apparently rational human
beings to ignore that man behind the curtain.

all the great buzz words/phrases are the "illegal," "dangerous
and illegal," "threatened and assaulted," "turned a deaf ear to many
complaints," "vendors who cheated their customers or offered unsafe
products," "directly threatened [Campbell]," all this while subtly and
quietly touting his OWN competing, for-profit fly-in. talk about
journalistic integrity!

and then we have "Year by year, the situation grew tenser..." proof
that the ANN E-I-C couldn't E-T-C if his F-A-D-O-I.

....so it goes. (thank you Mr. V.)

Aircraft Spruce Rant Doug Palmer Home Built 29 January 7th 19 04:40 PM
RANT! wise purchaser Owning 2 March 27th 07 10:04 PM
zooms SnF mini rant ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 35 April 16th 06 10:25 PM
A Jeppesen rant Peter R. Piloting 4 January 17th 05 04:54 AM
Why didn't GWB [insert rant] Jack Military Aviation 1 July 15th 04 11:30 PM