So Who Has More Military Command Experience, Bush Or Kerry?

Old April 17th 04, 07:37 PM
W. D. Allen Sr.

Default So Who Has More Military Command Experience, Bush Or Kerry?

Kerry had a total of four months experience commanding a patrol boat as part
of the brown water navy in Vietnam thirty years ago.

Bush has over two and a half years (and counting) experience commanding the
most lethal military force ever seen in the history of man!

So who actually has the most wartime military command experience? It
definitely isn't Kerry!!!

end

Old April 17th 04, 08:01 PM
Jim Baker

"W. D. Allen Sr." wrote in message
Kerry had a total of four months experience commanding a patrol boat as

part
of the brown water navy in Vietnam thirty years ago.

Bush has over two and a half years (and counting) experience commanding

the
most lethal military force ever seen in the history of man!

So who actually has the most wartime military command experience? It
definitely isn't Kerry!!!

end

Mr. Allen Sr.,

This is one of the most inane posts I've ever seen here, lol. Even for a
Bush supporter, this doesn't pass the idiot test. Borders on trolling ! ?
;-)

The end, fer shure

JB

Old April 17th 04, 08:06 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Jim Baker" wrote in message
news

"W. D. Allen Sr." wrote in message
Kerry had a total of four months experience commanding a patrol boat as

part
of the brown water navy in Vietnam thirty years ago.

Bush has over two and a half years (and counting) experience commanding

the
most lethal military force ever seen in the history of man!

So who actually has the most wartime military command experience? It
definitely isn't Kerry!!!

end

Mr. Allen Sr.,

This is one of the most inane posts I've ever seen here, lol. Even for a
Bush supporter, this doesn't pass the idiot test. Borders on trolling ! ?
;-)

The end, fer shure

Three band aids and home.

Old April 17th 04, 10:23 PM
Peter Kemp

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:37:13 -0700, "W. D. Allen Sr."
wrote:

It's a sad day when the *regulars* of a news group who *should* know
better, start adding to the political crap that has been bringing it
low.
Into the bit bucket with you Mr. Allen, and you'll go to bed with no
dinner :-0

PLONK

---
Peter Kemp

Life is short - drink faster
Old April 18th 04, 06:11 PM
miso

You are going to look so silly come May 1 when all the news shows
rerun the "mission accomplished" video of Bush waddling on the carrier
with his "package" enhanced.

Experience has to be measured in terms of success, not time.

Old April 18th 04, 06:14 PM
Tarver Engineering

"miso" wrote in message
om...
You are going to look so silly come May 1 when all the news shows
rerun the "mission accomplished" video of Bush waddling on the carrier
with his "package" enhanced.

GWB looks great in that video.

Speaking of packages, did you know John Kerry is impotent?

Experience has to be measured in terms of success, not time.

Senator Kerry has almost zero success in terms of writing law over the past
19 years.

Then there is the Hanoi Kerry issue.

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/jane_fonda.htm

Old April 19th 04, 05:13 AM
miso

Bush struts around like a jerk in that video. [Should-a unsnapped, ya
think?] It is so comical that it was put in "Truth Uncovered."
http://www.truthuncovered.com/
Bush will spend May 1 in Crawford to avoid the press corps. What is
there to say other than "stay the course."

Regarding Kerry and Jane Fonda, give it up. We are all focusing on the
current Vietnam and have made our amends a long time ago regarding the
previous Vietnam.

om...

Old April 19th 04, 06:46 AM
Tarver Engineering

"miso" wrote in message
om...
Bush struts around like a jerk in that video. [Should-a unsnapped, ya
think?] It is so comical that it was put in "Truth Uncovered."
http://www.truthuncovered.com/
Bush will spend May 1 in Crawford to avoid the press corps. What is
there to say other than "stay the course."

I think it will make a nice advertisment for GWB.

Regarding Kerry and Jane Fonda, give it up. We are all focusing on the
current Vietnam and have made our amends a long time ago regarding the
previous Vietnam.

You nailed it buddy, Hanoi Kerry is at it again.

Old April 19th 04, 05:43 PM
miso

Sterno is for cooking, not drinking.

Check this out:
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/USfatalities.html

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
om...

Old April 19th 04, 05:47 PM
Tarver Engineering

"miso" wrote in message
om...

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"miso" wrote in message
om...
Bush struts around like a jerk in that video. [Should-a unsnapped, ya
think?] It is so comical that it was put in "Truth Uncovered."
http://www.truthuncovered.com/
Bush will spend May 1 in Crawford to avoid the press corps. What is
there to say other than "stay the course."

I think it will make a nice advertisment for GWB.

Regarding Kerry and Jane Fonda, give it up. We are all focusing on the
current Vietnam and have made our amends a long time ago regarding the
previous Vietnam.

You nailed it buddy, Hanoi Kerry is at it again.

Sterno is for cooking, not drinking.

I am pleased that you learned something over the weekend.

Check this out:
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/USfatalities.html

The VX gas attack foiled in Jordan over the weekend pretty well blows you
out, miso. Cutting and running is not a solution.

Hanoi Kerry is the wrong guy.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM
Updated List of Military Information-Exchange Forums Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 December 29th 03 03:20 AM