Drunk idiot steals plane & lands at HPN

Old June 23rd 05, 03:26 PM

Default Drunk idiot steals plane & lands at HPN

Man, where are all these idiots coming from that steal planes and wreck
them? (And then walk away when by all rights they should have died)
Where's the self-preservation instinct that says "Hey, wait a minute...
I'm not a pilot and I could get killed in this thing.." There MUST be
some kind of reality disconnect at work here - or is it just improperly
prescribed medication(?) rant mode off

The sad part is that yesterday's incident and that dumbass 14-year old
in AL last week who stole the 152 (and crashed it) will only revivie
the "Those little planes aren't safe" BS for the rest of us. Amazing
how the HPN guy could have such disregard for his two pals' lives
(never mind his own) but I guess you're not thinking straight when your
BAL is .15 Just think of what might have happened if this guy cut off
an RJ on short final (he wasn't talking on frequency apparently) I
heard on the news he's looking at 20 years for all the charges. Good.
He can entertain the lads in jail with his "I soloed with only 7 hours"
story.

Will

Old June 23rd 05, 11:03 PM
NW_PILOT

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I am going to have to add to that "I soloed with only 7 hours, And I was
Drunk to also"