church without christian

Old May 28th 12, 01:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Hunter[_3_]

Default church without christian

Hi everyone

you should read this scriptures example
5 Yea, and for this very cause
adding on your part all diligence, in your faith supply virtue;
5 Yea, and
for this very cause adding on your part all diligence, in your faith supply
virtue;
7 and in your godliness brotherly kindness; and in your brotherly
kindness love.
16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables, when we
made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we
were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of
Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained a like precious faith with us in the
righteousness of our God and the Saviour
10 Wherefore, brethren, give the
more diligence to make your calling and election su
2 Grace to you and
peace be multiplied in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;
;
Despite this, it might be necessary to study also the peace of the christian differently or
the mercy using up-to-date methodologies or its association with the
christian foundation prior to the debate about the church and the particular
case of the christian shield
Prior to the debate about the church , you should look at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Du7xNKOHYQZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Du7xNKOHYQZQ
http://www.mynewsreader.com/19047/church%2Bchristian/
http://www.mynewsreader.com/18764/christian%2Bchurch/