Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old December 27th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard Isakson

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

"Juan Jimenez" wrote ...

"Richard Isakson" wrote ...
Warning!: From what Juan has written on this newsgroup, he hasn't been
able start his engine in a Year and a half.

The engine was just reassembled after an injector inspection showed

several
of them were partly clogged. They were inspected in Idaho and the engine

is
now reassembled.

Juan,

It's good that you found a problem that may get your engine running again
but aren't you missing something? If your engine truly is "new", then all
that injector clogging happened in just a brief ten hours. There must be an
underlying systems problem that caused the clogging. Have you found that
problem? If not it will just re-occur in the next ten hoursof running time.
Have you informed any potential buyers that they are going to have to pull
the engine every ten hour to clean the injectors?

Rich

Old December 27th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Wayne Paul

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Who do you use to inspect your injectors? I live in Idaho and hopefully the
company is located nearby.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Old December 27th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jerry Springer

Geez, you will be in Singapore in March. Let me know when,Singapore
is only a $12.00 ferry boat trip from Batam. It takes about an hour and
I make the trip quite often. It would be really fun to run into you on
this side of the world (no Puerto Rican cops). Might just settle this
issue of you wanting to bitch slap me. That's if you have balls enough
to try.
Frank M.Hitlaw
Batam Riau Islands,Indonesia

Get it on video and share......if the li'l twerp shows.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

"little" li,l twerp Bwahhaahaa, you have seen his recent
pictures? :-)
Old December 27th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

wrote in message
ps.com...

Geez, you will be in Singapore in March. Let me know when,Singapore
is only a $12.00 ferry boat trip from Batam. It takes about an hour and
I make the trip quite often. It would be really fun to run into you on
this side of the world (no Puerto Rican cops). Might just settle this
issue of you wanting to bitch slap me. That's if you have balls enough
to try.

You're still itching for the five fingered tattoo?

Is your medical plan up to date?

Old December 27th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
om...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote ...

"Richard Isakson" wrote ...
Warning!: From what Juan has written on this newsgroup, he hasn't
been
able start his engine in a Year and a half.

The engine was just reassembled after an injector inspection showed

several
of them were partly clogged. They were inspected in Idaho and the engine

is
now reassembled.

Juan,

It's good that you found a problem that may get your engine running again
but aren't you missing something? If your engine truly is "new", then
all
that injector clogging happened in just a brief ten hours.

You're missing a key point your logic, that ten hours is spread over several
years. I have high pressure filters on the system now, but that was not the
case until after I bought it. For all I know whatever clogged the two or
three injectors that didn't have perfect flow patterns might have been there
from day one. And of course, you have no clue about that.

There must be an underlying systems problem that caused the clogging.
Have you found that
problem? If not it will just re-occur in the next ten hoursof running
time.
Have you informed any potential buyers that they are going to have to pull
the engine every ten hour to clean the injectors?

Why don't you tell them, Richard? After all, you're the armchair wannabe
expert on everything related to my airplane.

Old December 27th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message

[...]

A friend who specializes in warbird restoration, has the equipment and did
it as a favor. You don't really think I will post that information here, do
ya?

Old December 27th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
[...]

Typical back pedal. The man is looking for a local resource and you
have to play your childish games.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 27th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message

You're the expert on backpedalling, I'll defer to your bull**** knowledge.