Flight to Florida -- The Cure for Winter

Old April 7th 08, 11:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default XM and VFR/ IMC

On Apr 7, 1:25 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
" wrote in newse89fc7zzqla
:

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:15:38 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

" wrote in

:

On Apr 6, 2:30 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
" wrote
:

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:31:25 -0400, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 02:16:12 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip

wrote:

:

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:50:10 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:

US Student pilots are required to have 3 hours "under the

hood"
before the PPL practical.

Point me to that reg, please.

it's in 61

Bertie

Thx, Bertie.

I have a 17 year old son I trained to slit throats. Interested?

Nah. I think I can handle it.

Bertie

Someday fakeFlyBoy will get a job and not have so much free time.

It's rather sad, thinking of him sitting in the dark in his
garanimals, hoping to say something witty on the newsgroup.

Anyway, I didn't say that. The monstrous idiot thinks he's so very
clever that he can spoof my ID.

Mm, maybe... i'm not so sure..

Bertie

Not sure of what.

That it's who you think he is.

I don't need you OK.

Do you mean you don't need me, or you don't need me to be OK?

Bertie

Fake post be MX -- he's finally been caught -- the idiot failed to
change the header while posting as me.

Absolute and total waste of organs. They should be harvested and used
for cosmetic testing immediately.

Dan McCormack
Old April 8th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

" wrote in news:671b2651-8756-
:

wrote:

:

[...]

He's never been much of a troll.

Bertie

Old April 10th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Flight to Florida -- The Cure for Winter

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

You can claim to be the champion of technology all you want, but if
your behavior is consistent with your words you are at the least
inconsistent, at worst -- a hazard.

Well, "Dan", when you can do anything more than quote NTSB reports
to back up your so-called "points", maybe someone will listen to
you.

Meanwhile, I will continue to use my real name, posting real photos,
on my real website, from my real aviation business, =

You don't have an avaition business you dumb ****. You have a flea
pit.

You should be so lucky.

Then you would have something to do beside hanging around here and
imitating Mxsmanic.

Nope, I could do just like Jay and hire a bunch of drug addicts to clean
up .

Bertie

40

Old April 10th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

wrote in message
On Apr 5, 8:38 pm, " wrote:

Feel free to -----

Another lame spoof.

Nice try, maxwell/mx/fakelfyboy.

Relax dumb ass, he's your pet, you earned him.

Old April 10th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:VMcLj.46403$f8.45435
@newsfe23.lga:

[...]

Nope. You need remedial math as well as everything else.

Bertie
Old April 10th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:zOcLj.46404$f8.20952
@newsfe23.lga:

wrote in message

@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 5, 8:38 pm, " wrote:

Feel free to -----

Another lame spoof.

Nice try, maxwell/mx/fakelfyboy.

Relax dumb ass, he's your pet, you earned him.

Sooo cold.

Bertie

Old April 10th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

On Apr 5, 8:38 pm, " wrote:

Feel free to -----

Another lame spoof.

Nice try, maxwell/mx/fakelfyboy.

Relax dumb ass, he's your pet, you earned him.

Sooo cold.

Bertie

Oh, are you Danny's keeper now too?

Old April 10th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:SBdLj.65008$y05.58506
@newsfe22.lga:

[...]

Wrong again, fjukktard.

Its 64

Bertie
Old April 10th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:%HdLj.65015$y05.56521
@newsfe22.lga:

On Apr 5, 8:38 pm, " wrote:

Feel free to -----

Another lame spoof.

Nice try, maxwell/mx/fakelfyboy.

Relax dumb ass, he's your pet, you earned him.

Sooo cold.

Bertie

Oh, are you Danny's keeper now too?

Nope. I haven't got the time for that.
Too busy with my k00ks.

Now hang on while I change your papers, k00kie boi.

Bertie