Aerobatics course in Europe?

Old June 22nd 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TeetJ

Default Aerobatics course in Europe?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a glider aerobatics course?

I am considering having a nice vacation this summer, travel and learn
new stuff.
I have about 400 hours of experience and before going on with never-
ending polishing of XC skills, I was considering going for something
completely different :-)

Thank you very much for all hints,

Teet
Old June 22nd 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
stephanevdv

You can try Saint-Auban, in the French Alps. They offer a 5-days
aerobatics course. Look he http://www.cnvv.net/programme_en_cnv...accueil_en.htm

Old June 22nd 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

TeetJ wrote:

Can anyone suggest a glider aerobatics course?

In "Europe" and in "summer"? :-)
Old June 22nd 09, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Derek Copeland[_2_]

At 21:41 22 June 2009, John Smith wrote:
TeetJ wrote:

Can anyone suggest a glider aerobatics course?

In "Europe" and in "summer"? :-)

Your point?

Derek C
Old June 22nd 09, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

Derek Copeland wrote:

Can anyone suggest a glider aerobatics course?

In "Europe" and in "summer"? :-)

Your point?

My point: Maybe, just maybe, it could be helpful to be a bit more precise.
Old June 23rd 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
--=JJay=--[_2_]

TeetJ pisze:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a glider aerobatics course?

I am considering having a nice vacation this summer, travel and learn
new stuff.
I have about 400 hours of experience and before going on with never-
ending polishing of XC skills, I was considering going for something
completely different :-)

Thank you very much for all hints,

Hi,
You can try in Poland, Rybnik is the place where Jerzy Makula is flying.
They have FOX glider and some good tow planes.
Unfortunately their web page is not available in English but I hope
there will be someone able to answer your email if you will send them
your query. You will find email addresses here
http://www.aeroklub.rybnik.pl/?kontakt,2
Good luck

Regards
--
--=JJay=--
www.aeroklub.deblin.pl, my photos at airliners.net - http://tiny.pl/rcwl
Old June 23rd 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

TeetJ wrote:

Anywhere in Europe. Desire to fly is bigger than travel inconvenience.

Ok, then I think St. Auban is a good choice, it's *the* glider center of
France. Professional operation, professional instructors, and, should
you want to add some cross country time, very scenic flying in the
French alps. Most important: generally good weather. The village of St.
Auban is nothing worth seeing, but with a car, nice places are in
reachable distance.

Be forwarned that flying at St. Auban is not cheap, but aerobatics is
nowhere cheap. They are usually well booked, so you should contact them
as early as possible.
Old June 24th 09, 07:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TeetJ

On 24 juuni, 00:04, John Smith wrote:
TeetJ wrote:
Anywhere in Europe. Desire to fly is bigger than travel inconvenience.

Ok, then I think St. Auban is a good choice, it's *the* glider center of
France. Professional operation, professional instructors, and, should
you want to add some cross country time, very scenic flying in the
French alps. Most important: generally good weather. The village of St.
Auban is nothing worth seeing, but with a car, nice places are in
reachable distance.

Be forwarned that flying at St. Auban is not cheap, but aerobatics is
nowhere cheap. They are usually well booked, so you should contact them
as early as possible.

Thanks for all suggestions!

I found one more option http://www.nordic-gliding.org/index....8&Itemi d=136
Old June 24th 09, 08:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

TeetJ wrote:

I found one more option http://www.nordic-gliding.org/index....8&Itemi d=136

Be advised that the food is much better in southern France than in Sweden.

Aerobatics Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 3 September 19th 08 09:22 PM
Aerobatics daniel.bascomb Piloting 7 December 24th 06 03:13 AM
Helicopter Aerobatics DVD inthesky Rotorcraft 0 February 17th 06 08:35 PM
aerobatics. Anthony Hewitt. Piloting 7 April 28th 04 09:04 PM