FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 19th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Juan Jimenez wrote:

One solitary ATC license, a medical long expired, and a restriction to a
single base. Experience indeed. What did you do at the tower, official
gopher?

The Tower: No different than the other Veterans here on this
Newsgroup: fought the "Cold War" (which means we stood guard a lot
twenty minutes by air from the Czechoslavakian border) and helped
preserve the Freedoms that you spit on every time you attack a veteran
here or defend the criminal Jim Campbell, whom we are sworn to protect
the people from since he's referred to in our oaths as an "Enemy
Domestic." As you soon will be...all criminals and their accessories,
who are ultimately labeled criminals, are.

You are not foreign. You are American. And you are a traitor to every
veteran who has served.

Your facts are still not straight...the above information is minimal
and I worked multiple bases over eight years plus. Keep
researching...if your going to act the Journalist, try to do the
Journalist's job correctly...before you start up with more of your
lying, pudknocker, and betray yourself even further as a Faux
Journalist ~ A Fake, A Wannabe ~ lacking the morals, ethics, values and
Standards of Conduct, that are required of one.

Like Campbell, the title of a true Journalist cannot be bought. It
MUST be earned!

Also, only an indivdual attacking or betraying veterans, those who
provided their attacker's freedoms, including those veterans ~ men
and women ~ from Puerto Rico, whom I served with gladly...

....would have a "Pig's Trough Mouth," not the Veteran or Veterans who
served; not those veterans from Puerto Rico who served Honorably and
maintain their sworn oaths and honors.

Campbell didn't serve adequate time to be recognized as a Veteran, let
alone, a Vietnam Veteran. His discharge is in question ~ he needs to
produce a DD Form 214 complete with RE Code. Sans the RE Code, any 214
he would provide is suspect.

What about your service in the military, Juan? Any? Did you stand
guard on a wall as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces?

If you did, I'd sure like to know why you turned traitor. If you
didn't, no explanation to the fact that your a traitor to every veteran
here and around the World, is necessary.

You stink will speak for itself...

Old December 19th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

Al G wrote:
"Al G" wrote in message

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Al G says...

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message
Al G wrote:
I got an email from Zoom yesterday. Beyond the usual stuff:
threats,
get a lawyer,

snip

While it is not my MO to go stomping around in mine fields, I did
contact
Col. Rick Searfoss, Chief Pilot and Spokesperson, with a synopsis of the
situation.

Al G

I hate to respond to my own post, but I didn't think some of the others
desrerved a reply so...

I heard back from Rick Searfoss rather promptly. He evidently works for
XCOR Aerospace, and RRL is their client. He isn't paid by/Doesn't speak
for/represent in any way, etc.

I don't blame him, this is looking more and more like a Tarbaby.

I did get a reassuring note from Sandy Davenport, RRL Director of
Communications:

Thank you for your concern and alerting us to possible inaccuracies. We are
looking into it and will update the bio if the questionable items cannot be
verified.

Sandy Davenport

Director of Communications

Rocket Racing League

1120 Commerce Dr. Suite B

Las Cruces, NM 88011

Mailing Address:

P O Box 16377

Las Cruces, NM 88004-6377

505-532-1543 Office

505-639-0728 Cell

505-532-1643 Fax

www.rocketracingleague.com

Now _that_ should start a couple people shaking in their boots. To be
actually called on their lies by someone who can do something about it.

Harry K

Old December 19th 06, 11:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article . com, Harry K
says...

I heard back from Rick Searfoss rather promptly. He evidently works for
XCOR Aerospace, and RRL is their client. He isn't paid by/Doesn't speak
for/represent in any way, etc.

I don't blame him, this is looking more and more like a Tarbaby.

Hi Harry
What does Col. Rick Searfoss do? I don't know the name.

I did get a reassuring note from Sandy Davenport, RRL Director of
Communications:

Thank you for your concern and alerting us to possible inaccuracies. We are
looking into it and will update the bio if the questionable items cannot be
verified.

Sandy Davenport

Director of Communications

Rocket Racing League

1120 Commerce Dr. Suite B

Las Cruces, NM 88011

Mailing Address:

P O Box 16377

Las Cruces, NM 88004-6377

505-532-1543 Office

505-639-0728 Cell

505-532-1643 Fax

www.rocketracingleague.com

Now _that_ should start a couple people shaking in their boots. To be
actually called on their lies by someone who can do something about it.

Thanks for the contact information I'll definately send her something .

See ya

Chuck S

Old December 19th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jerry Springer

What about your service in the military, Juan? Any? Did you stand
guard on a wall as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces?

If you did, I'd sure like to know why you turned traitor. If you
didn't, no explanation to the fact that your a traitor to every veteran
here and around the World, is necessary.

You stink will speak for itself...

Seems like I remember a picture of him in a Marines uniform or he said
he was a Marine and he worked on aircraft.
Old December 19th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Jerry Springer wrote:

What about your service in the military, Juan? Any? Did you stand
guard on a wall as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces?

If you did, I'd sure like to know why you turned traitor. If you
didn't, no explanation to the fact that your a traitor to every veteran
here and around the World, is necessary.

You stink will speak for itself...

Seems like I remember a picture of him in a Marines uniform or he said
he was a Marine and he worked on aircraft.

He has presented a picture he claims is of him and he has claimed to
have worked on aircraft.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 19th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

Hi Chuck,

The RRL page says that Rick is "Chief Pilot". As I understand it, his
duties are strictly aircraft testing & developement for XCOR.

AL G

Old December 19th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On 19 Dec 2006 03:59:49 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article . com, Harry K
says...

I heard back from Rick Searfoss rather promptly. He evidently works
for
XCOR Aerospace, and RRL is their client. He isn't paid by/Doesn't speak
for/represent in any way, etc.

I don't blame him, this is looking more and more like a Tarbaby.

Hi Harry
What does Col. Rick Searfoss do? I don't know the name.

Chief test pilot for X-COR, former astronaut, X-prize judge,
instructor at National Test Pilot School (where Campbell "graduated").
He's the serious pilot among the "first 4."

The implications are significant.

He's also flown 56 differant types of aircraft.

Where as Eric "Winkle" Brown of the British Fleet Air Arm WW2 era,
apparently holds the "Record" @ 487.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_%22Winkle%22_Brown

AL G

Old December 19th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Al G wrote:
"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On 19 Dec 2006 03:59:49 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article . com, Harry K
says...

I heard back from Rick Searfoss rather promptly. He evidently works
for
XCOR Aerospace, and RRL is their client. He isn't paid by/Doesn't speak
for/represent in any way, etc.

I don't blame him, this is looking more and more like a Tarbaby.
Hi Harry
What does Col. Rick Searfoss do? I don't know the name.

Chief test pilot for X-COR, former astronaut, X-prize judge,
instructor at National Test Pilot School (where Campbell "graduated").
He's the serious pilot among the "first 4."

The implications are significant.

He's also flown 56 differant types of aircraft.

Where as Eric "Winkle" Brown of the British Fleet Air Arm WW2 era,
apparently holds the "Record" @ 487.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_%22Winkle%22_Brown

AL G

But campbell has flown over 1300 types, hasn't he?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 19th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message
Al G wrote:
"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On 19 Dec 2006 03:59:49 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article . com,
Harry K
says...

[...]

I think his Bio says 1100, but I'll let someone else tilt at that windmill.

I've read Ron Wanttaja's "Guide for the Zoomed", and I'm in the "Pop white
smoke and dive
for the bunker" mode. I had the range, fired for effect, and I'm still
waiting out the secondaries.
I think I'll wait till he stops to reload before sticking my head up.

Al G

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM