I created a subreddit for Condor Soaring Simulator, come visit!

Old February 6th 20, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default I created a subreddit for Condor Soaring Simulator, come visit!

Hello there soaring community! My name is Fabio Miguez. I'm a Condor Soaring Simulator user and a real pilot. Having searched for a Condor subreddit and not finding one, I decided to take the task on and create one myself.

I'll stop now otherwise I risk repeating myself (I talk about the above and more on the welcome post when you get there). I'd really appreciate you visiting our new Reddit community and participating in it.

You can find it he https://www.reddit.com/r/condorsim

Thank you in advance, and tailwinds!

Using Condor simulator to improve decision making [email protected] Soaring 6 November 25th 19 02:16 PM
Condor Glider Flight Simulator Resources Jamie Shore Soaring 3 May 26th 16 12:04 PM
Brief Honolulu Soaring Visit Michael[_7_] Soaring 0 June 29th 09 05:31 AM
Condor Soaring Jacob Olsen Soaring 7 January 5th 06 01:11 PM
Condor: The Competition Soaring Simulator link fhsegf Simulators 1 October 6th 05 10:56 PM