Dude! Ya wanna drag.....?

Old May 17th 07, 02:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
§qu@re Wheels[_4_]

Default Dude! Ya wanna drag.....?

U.S. Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City USA) "Space
Camp"

--
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

-- Yogi Berra

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Muskrat vs Blackbird.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	11507
Old May 17th 07, 12:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Looks like someone freed up the money to repaint that SR-71. It sure needed
it. The Mustang looks good too. I'd jump into it and zip across I-565 to
the Donut Hole for one of their Philly Steak Subs!! Perfect way to end a
day at the Space & Rocket Center, Tom in Pensacola.

""§qu@re Wheels""
mostly_harmless@pangalactic_vector_exchange_trans ponder31_universe.net

Old May 17th 07, 12:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Raven

"Sure, rolling start from Mach 2"

--
The Raven
http://www.80snostalgia.com/download...unds/wings.mp3

Old May 17th 07, 03:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_2_] Mitchell Holman[_2_] is offline
Banned

_universe.net wrote in news:UjO2i.189602$6m4.35207@pd7urf1no:

U.S. Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City USA) "Space
Camp"

Which one will impress your date more?

PS: We already KNOW which will impress her dad........

Old May 17th 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
§qu@re Wheels[_3_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Mitchell Holman did state:

Which one will impress your date more?

PS: We already KNOW which will impress her dad........

Probably the SR-71....

"Oh, that little car? It's lots of fun, but I just keep it the back of my
plane so I can drive around town wherever I may land....."

Just avoid any questions about storage space.....

SW

From: (via teranews)

Reported to:
, ,

And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old May 18th 07, 12:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

§qu@re Wheels wrote in news:%E23i.191831
$aG1.121696@pd7urf3no:

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Mitchell Holman did state:

Which one will impress your date more?

PS: We already KNOW which will impress her dad........

Probably the SR-71....

No back seat.

One Lucky Dude in Milwaukee Jay Honeck Piloting 23 November 24th 05 07:15 AM
Wanna Fly Your Own B52?? Howard Eisenhauer Home Built 36 May 12th 05 08:17 PM
Wanna Fly Your Own B52?? Howard Eisenhauer Piloting 30 May 12th 05 08:17 PM
I wanna fly! Aaron Home Built 1 December 8th 04 10:23 PM
Drag - Anti/Drag Wires log Home Built 3 August 28th 03 07:06 AM