F-102... German Origin

Old February 13th 04, 02:48 PM
robert arndt

Default F-102... German Origin

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

.... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob
Old February 13th 04, 03:16 PM
Keith Willshaw

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

On that basis the V-2 was built using borrowed US technology.

'Goddard was ahead of us all '
Werner Von Braun

Keith

Old February 13th 04, 04:34 PM
Alan Minyard

On 13 Feb 2004 06:48:00 -0800, (robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

The only thing that we got from Germany was millions of dead bodies
and destroyed cities. The Germans of WWII were a criminal people
who were desperately trying to keep Der Fuhrer from killing them.

Al Minyard
Old February 13th 04, 07:06 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
(robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

I think what you have been most successful with here at r.a.m. is in
convincing us that the Germans invented insecurity.

Giggle-snort. Good observation!

Brooks

Old February 13th 04, 07:15 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
(robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

I think what you have been most successful with here at r.a.m. is in
convincing us that the Germans invented insecurity.

A hit sir a palpable hit.

Keith

Old February 13th 04, 07:25 PM
B2431

From: (robert arndt)

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

Why do you persist on pushing your Reich? Feeling insecure?

Lippisch was a genius, but he didn't invent heavier than air flight. He learned
from others. No one "borrowed" your "German-tech," it's a matter of learning
from each other. Your beloved Nazis learned from Goddard, the Wrights, Curtis
etc.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old February 13th 04, 08:04 PM
Stephen Harding

In article (robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Did Gordon's "Bubble UFO" have any Third Reich origins?

You know what thieves those fellows from Alpha Centauri Gamma 5
can be!

Whooo, can those creatures drink!

SMH

Old February 14th 04, 04:01 PM
steve gallacci

robert arndt wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Not directly, as the DM-1 was a rather flawed design. The very basic
idea of a "delta" wing was his first, but it would not have been any
kind of stretch for others to do it, and the original work on the XF-92
(especially in its original form) owes very little to Lippisch.
Old February 14th 04, 04:40 PM
Denyav

Did Gordon's "Bubble UFO" have any Third Reich origins?

Very probably,but they called them SFOs (SonderFlugObjecten) the term UFO has
been invented much later by others.
Old February 14th 04, 04:44 PM
Denyav

'Goddard was ahead of us all '