Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 19th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Rrrriiiiiight...can't wait to see THAT one!

Scott

olympusE1 wrote:

After
you've done that, please come back online and apologize, or at the very
least, admit you were wrong.

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I checked that already, Alan.

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of UNITED STATES is 0

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of INDONESIA is 0

Old January 19th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
wmbjk

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:16:47 -0800, Richard Riley
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:20:58 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

I checked that already, Alan.

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of UNITED STATES is 0

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of INDONESIA is 0

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

Enter Last Name: Hitlaw First Name: Frank (or just the initial F, no
period)

Leave the country blank. Leave all other fields blank. Anyone who
does that and clicks |GO| comes up with the following result.

(extra line breaks removed)
************************************************* **
FRANK MITCHELL HITLAW
Address
Address is not available
Medical
Medical Class : Second Medical Date: 11/1991
MUST WEAR CORRECTIVE LENSES FOR NEAR AND DISTANT VISION.

snipped

I predict that Juan will now issue a sincere and heartfelt apology.
Then Dick Cheney will don a tie-dyed T-shirt and chain himself to a
redwood, and Moller will pilot the Skycar to the moon.

Wayne
Old January 20th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

[...]

For what its worth my home of record when I am overseas is here in
Florida. Makes it easier to keep my bills paid and a place for my
magazines to collect.

Here is the part that will confuse chubby, If a plane is registered
with a PK prefix for Indonesia your US A&P is not valid to sign
anything off. You are required to have a DGAC issued Certificate of
Maintenance Approval(COMA) I was issued COMA 0196 in Dec 2002. It was
for B747-100 through 400 series airframe and engines and the 727-200
and JT8D engines. I never checked the Indonesian DGACs data base to see
if I was in it. I would probably bet against it because of some of the
things I know about how the DGAC operates.In their main office there is
a large bullpen for the inspectors maybe a 100 or more cubicles and
just two computer terminals. A unique thing over there is all
maintenance licensing is by specific type. It is also required that you
have a formal schooling on each item airframe or engine. You can have
25 years documented experience but no formal school no deal.

When we first arrived we were issued IDs from Indonesian Airlines,
everyone was listed as a captain. Didn't make any difference
mechanic,pilot or office help we were all listed as Captains.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Old January 20th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Yeah, but in this case Jaun is no baby even if he does act like one
most of the time.

Richard Riley wrote:
On 19 Jan 2007 09:31:02 -0800, "BobR"
wrote:

Damn Richard, why did you have to go and explain to that "Computer Know
It All" how to do a simple search? It was so much more fun watching
him repeat the same stupid mistake over and over again while thinking
he was so smart. It does explain how he comes up with some of the crap
he does from time to time.

I'm afraid age and parenthood has made me soft.

When a baby taking his first steps falls and you don't catch him the
first time, that's just the way it is, you can't hover over him. If
you don't catch him the second time, you know it's part of the
learning process.

But if you don't catch him the third time, you're just being mean.

Old January 20th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

DABEAR wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:

As a WHAT? LOL! Does that include being investigated by the FBI for making
threatening calls to entities that happen to be associated with ANN?

Made a copy of this one. Big mistake, Juan. Took your lying too far.
I made contact with the FBI in Denver twenty minutes ago and have the
procedure to determine if any such investigation is underway.

Your libelous allegations are denied in their entirety.

To prove libel damages do you not have to prove injury? How were you
injured by the rants of yawn on RAH?

I'm not a lawyer, but I saw one on TV. As much as I'd like to see
yawn receive some wall to wall counsellings if I sat on your jury I'd
vote against you based on what has been presented here thus far.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 20th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_6_]

"Whome?" wrote

I wasn't talking to you.

Good.

See how I did that? I included the name of the last person in the
conversation that I was replying to.

It is clear who the reply is talking to, when replying in this manner.

You should try it.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 20th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark Hickey

"olympusE1" wrote:

By the way, if you want to find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, DO NOT
input a country or a state; just his first and last name. The address,
which is not shown, is obviously in neither the US or Florida. After
you've done that, please come back online and apologize, or at the very
least, admit you were wrong.

When that happens, you're going to have to install transponders on
pigs so you can track 'em in the pattern as they fly around. Juan's
gone well out of his way to make sure that it's absolutely clear that
he is free from social responsibility, manners, conscience or tact. I
for one believe him on those points.

Mark "flying pork alert" Hickey

Old January 20th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Whome?

Jim,

If your news reader doesn't afford you the ability to tell who is, or who is
not, posting under one of your messages, then maybe "you should try" a more
functional news reader.

Old January 20th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Dan wrote:

To prove libel damages do you not have to prove injury? How were you
injured by the rants of yawn on RAH?

I'm not a lawyer, but I saw one on TV. As much as I'd like to see
yawn receive some wall to wall counsellings if I sat on your jury I'd
vote against you based on what has been presented here thus far.

And as I stated before, there are other cases beyond RAH-14. At least
four cases. All the cases involve fraud. The majority of the cases
involve fraud against the Government and the People. There are three
private party cases beyond those, which are rapidly expanding, and
three cases involving Veteran's issues.

There are other people beyond Juan. Juan is just a sockpuppet. He
ain't about nuthin'...but those using him and manipulating him as a
front man are.

It's very simple: Anything that falsely, wrongly damages credibility
and/or reputation, injures. Keywords:

"Falsely, Wrongly," as in with "intent" and/or "criminal intent."

More important: Juan claims to be a Journalist and lies. Same as his
boss, Campbell. Those acts affect all Journalism. And injure
reputable Journalists. That is more important than his nonsensical
libel, IF he has libeled. His information could come from a secondary
or third party source. In that event, he might believe what he said is
true. If true, then someone has filed false charges. If not true,
then Juan's left hanging in the wind except that, two of his Masters
are responsible for his actions. Unless they admit they told Juan
wrongly. That lets him off the hook because he believed it to be true.
The others can potentially incur liability, whether he believes what
they said, whether their statements are true, or not..

Key to finding out if Juan has just made a tactical error and exposed
his Masters' misdeeds with the FBI, is merely to file an inquiry with
the FBI, provide proof of ID, a fingerprint card, and a request for any
information about investigations in progress. Rule of thumb: if the
FBI have not contacted you first, then you're not being investigated.

I have had no contacts from the FBI regarding charges against me and
two with the FBI this week in regards to cases I have against others.
There are more contacts to come from me to them. None that I know of
from them to me, but I'm not going to wait to find out, because the
charges are false.

It's hilarious, but I hate telephones and I hardly use them. They're a
nuissance in my book. So why would I call my enemies on one, threaten,
and run the risk of being recorded by anyone, let alone, Law
Enforcement?

Anything I have to say I say in my Press or in Court OR (preferred) to
their worthless faces.

You do not have all the facts. You do not know the cases. You are not
on the jury. We are not on TV. You have not been injured by Campbell,
is my understanding from a third party source. My people and I have
been.

Malicously.

Now, as I stated before, I do not wish a fight with you. I'm here for
Juan and his Masters. My cases involve them, not you. My
communications with you are at closure. I will not be responding to
any further or your posts. If you wish, my contact information is
listed in a previous post. Contact me privately for more information.
That I'm all right with.