Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 20th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"Mark Hickey" wrote in message

When that happens, you're going to have to install transponders on
pigs so you can track 'em in the pattern as they fly around. Juan's
gone well out of his way to make sure that it's absolutely clear that
he is free from social responsibility, manners, conscience or tact. I
for one believe him on those points.

In other words, feeding the RAH gaggle the same thing it dishes out. Can't
handle it? Get out of the kitchen.

You can ask for something you're not willing to give. Ask ChuckSteak about
that, he knows exactly what I am talking about. So does Hitlaw.

Old January 20th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article , Dan wrote:

snip

I'm not a lawyer, but I saw one on TV. As much as I'd like to see
yawn receive some wall to wall counsellings if I sat on your jury I'd
vote against you based on what has been presented here thus far.

Based on _that_, you wouldn't get on the jury in the first place.
You've already decided you know what the law is, without listening to
the judge's instructions.

Two procedural points: you assume facts not in evidence in that I
have not received judge's instructions as yet and, law or not, several
people have said just as "libelous" things as yawn is accused of.
Example: the donkey act comment. My decision would be based on the
"clean hands" concept. To me this means don't come to me to side with
you when you have done the same.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 20th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Juan,

Please read back your own posts. You brought up "Reverends", not I. I
simply asked, since you brought them up, if you had a problem with them
also.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
For trying to transpose your own problems to others, and on the basis of
"religion" at that.

"red12049" wrote in message
My excuse for what, Juan?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Nah, I just ignore them. What's your excuse?

"red12049" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with reverends, or other religious professionals?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can even
point it out to others, so they can make their own judgements, for
themselves. As can you. That is not a delusion Juan, that is life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 20th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

No Juan, that ISN'T the question. Please keep your own statements
straight... YOU said you could not find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, not that
the one that turned up wasn't the same.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

That's exactly what I did.

The question remains, is this the same Frank Hitlaw? Director of
Maintenace at Far 129 airlines less than 10 years since he got his A&P
ticket? Sorry, but I don't buy it.

Old January 20th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusaczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...
In other words, feeding the RAH gaggle the same thing it dishes out. Can't
handle it? Get out of the kitchen.

You can ask for something you're not willing to give. Ask ChuckSteak about
that, he knows exactly what I am talking about. So does Hitlaw.

And just exactly is what? All I know is you lied about Frank and his credentials
..Does Pink Elephant know just how bad a computer operator you are? and you
teach?? Can't even find correct info on the net that a 16 yr old could find. Not
much of a journalist either .Phony and no credibility .way to go jaun ya liar.

Chuck S

Old January 21st 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Standard Zoom and Jaun technique...when the FACTS are presented and
they don't support their lie, either deny the facts, deny they said
that, or change the argument. In this case, its all three. At least
one of Jaun's statements were true...HE COULDN'T FIND Hitlaw in the
database. That fact shouldn't be a surprise for anyone here.

Old January 21st 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

....oh I don't think you care, Mr. Jimenez... my threshold for
self-delusion is far below yours. You obviously don't care about
anyone or anything, other than the sound of your own voice and the
clacking of your keyboard. What I do think is that you're neither man
enough nor mature enough, despite your advancing years, to admit when
you're wrong; your latest retort is yet another descent into nonsense
where you babble on about how the name in the FAA database must be
"some other Frank Hitlaw." Your insatiable need to annoy people is
beyond belief, and THAT, Mr. Jimenez is what I define as a bad idea.
What you think of that definition is, in itself, the definition of
irrelevance, but I will tell you this: One day you're going to annoy
the wrong person despite your "yo soy mas macho" nonsense here. Having
been within arms length of you on three occasions in the past 18
months, I can attest to this:

And as for "Certified Computer Network Expert" I got that from YOUR BD5
website. You've spent "320 hours of study and 800 pages of reading" to
have achieved the certification from the firm for which you now lecture
under contract according to your website. (While I know that your
quotation of those figures is meant to impress, in my case you're
talking/typing to someone who goes through a couple thousand pages of
manuals every time the rat *******s at Adobe come out with another
version of Photoshop. My "certificates" for wading through those
tomes, though, have "pay to the order of" on them, and that's just fine
and dandy with me. Too, I know for a fact that at least one of the
people you regularly belittle here has a pair of postgraduate degrees
from a university that the pink elephants mention attending in THEIR
bios...)

So there you go, Mr. Jimenez: We have to agree to disagree. It is my
opinion that you are a rude, petulant, self-centered and self-absorbed
overweight child, and I imagine that you would disagree with that
opinion.

With that, plonk!

Off you and your opinions, and your excuses, and your snide remarks,
and most especially your childish emoticons go into the trash bin.

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"olympusE1" wrote in message
ps.com...
...if you have indeed "checked that already" then why is it that you, a
"Certified Computer Network expert"

You must be thinking of the wrong person, or else you're making the common
mistake of parroting what other RAH gagglers say, Alan. Bad idea.

I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you.

Well, then you're making yet another common mistakes, that of thinking I
care.

Old January 21st 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

[...]

quotation of those figures is meant to impress, [otherwise why would
you spend so much time tooting your own horn] in my case you're

Old January 21st 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Well, Jaun has most clearly won another convert. Seems you have summed
up in one post that which is Jaun and how the majority (if not all) of
the participants in RAH feel about him. Well Said!

I did love your point about his "Certified Computer Network Expert"
boast. Seems Jaun has this need to constantly try to impress with his
self proclaimed "accomplishments". He somehow thinks that he has done
so much more than anyone else simply because others find no need to try
and impress everyone with what they have done. My experience has been
that those who shout the loudest about what they have done and what
their qualifications are have the least to boast about.