ZZZ - observed at Oshkosh

Old August 20th 03, 03:19 AM
Juan E Jimenez

Interesting how he claims he doesn't wish anyone harm, but he talks about
the BD-5J pilot he said died in his BD-5J. Hillsboro. Hmm. If I remember
correctly, the pilot of this aircraft had suffered through some major
medical situations, including a very serious car crash. The conclusions
reached by those who know the BD-5J inside out (to the tune of over 1400
hours in type) and who were specifically asked by the NTSB to assist in the
accident investigation was that the pilot was either incapacitated or dead
well before he crashed, at about the time he cut his engine before his
signature maneuver, an engine-out landing.

Yeah, you're "all action" allright. Very impressive. On top of that, a
hypocrit.

Spare me the bull**** and the attempts to act as if you've now found
religion when it comes to running about the mouth about people dying in
aircraft. I'm not interested. And I still don't give a **** what you think
about me and how I decide to approach the first flight of my aircraft.

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
k.net...

You are a stupid idiot yaun, does not really matter the reasons, you are
still dead. You won't be any more dead if a wing comes off or you make a
botched landing or takeoff in a BD. Saw a BD-5J fly at the Hillsboro Airshow
one
year and a week later the pilot was dead when his engine quit. As has been
said here before you do not have what it takes to fly either a BD OR a RV.
You are all mouth no action you well always be building or have some excuse
not
to fly a BD.

Old August 20th 03, 03:29 AM
Morgans

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
k.net...

Sorry Juan I do mean it. I don't want to see anyone in aviation get hurt
or killed doing something that we all enjoy doing as much as we enjoy
flying. You well not even find any posts I have made wishing ill to

Zoom.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this. What you're doing
is akin to asking people to believe that Arafat suddenly turned into a
zionist, overnight.

If he stops wasting time with this, will you stop wasting time with us?

Jim (I had to ask) in NC

Old August 20th 03, 03:33 AM
Morgans

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message

More spew!

GO AWAY
--
Jim in NC--

Old August 20th 03, 03:44 AM
RobertR237

In article , Jerry Springer
writes:

Thanks John, please send me all of your money so you can start trusting
me with it right away. :-)

Jerry

Well at least you didn't ask for his dog. :-))))))))

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old August 20th 03, 04:44 AM
Juan E Jimenez

No. Shoo.

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message

More spew!

GO AWAY
--
Jim in NC--

Old August 20th 03, 12:48 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article t, Jerry Springer
says...

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this. What you're doing
is akin to asking people to believe that Arafat suddenly turned into a
zionist, overnight.

As you wish Juan, apparently you are not bright enough to see the
difference between not wanting someone to get hurt and not liking some
ones computer persona.

Like you Jerry I don't wish anyone any harm but I do hope guys like him and zoom
get what they deserve, what ever that may be.....

See ya

Chuck S

Old August 20th 03, 01:41 PM
Warren & Nancy

John Ammeter wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:37:37 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
news

Juan I don't think you well fly it, but if you do, I certainly do not
wish you any harm as so many here seem to wish upon you. I hope if you
do fly it that it is a successful flight. In my 40 years of flying I
have seen to many kids lose fathers and wives lose husbands, that is not
pleasant.

Jerry

Jerry, if I thought you really meant any of this I would change my opinion
of you. Unfortunately, I don't.

Juan,

Jerry doesn't need any help from me but I do want to make a
comment here.

I've known Jerry and his wife for well over 15 years.
Whatever he may say about you and your internet escapades,
he would NEVER wish you harm flying your airplane. It just
isn't in him to do that. Jerry is one of the guys that I'd
trust with my life, my money, my wife and even my dog...

John Ammeter

I notice you didn't say your airplane! ;-))

Warren

Old August 20th 03, 01:41 PM
Warren & Nancy

Juan E Jimenez wrote:

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
news

Juan I don't think you well fly it, but if you do, I certainly do not
wish you any harm as so many here seem to wish upon you. I hope if you
do fly it that it is a successful flight. In my 40 years of flying I
have seen to many kids lose fathers and wives lose husbands, that is not
pleasant.

Jerry

Jerry, if I thought you really meant any of this I would change my opinion
of you. Unfortunately, I don't.

Sounds like a persecution complex to me.

Warren

Old August 20th 03, 03:47 PM
Morgans

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
t...

"Morgans" wrote in message

If he stops wasting time with this, will you stop wasting time with us?

That depends on whether you can figure out how to not click on messages

from
people whose messages you don't want to read. If you think you can handle
that complicated task, your problem is solved.

Not good enough. You still show up in other's responses.

Come back when you have something to contribute.
--
Jim in NC--

Old August 20th 03, 03:50 PM
Morgans

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
t...

"Morgans" wrote in message

Jim (I had to ask) in NC

Oh, shoot, you're from NC. Well, what the hell... let's start with the
basics. Start by identifying your index finger...

Hows' about I identify my middle finger, then show just it to you?

What a maroon! (to quote bugs bunny)
--
Jim in NC--