6061-T6 2"x4" rect tube source?

Old December 7th 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default 6061-T6 2"x4" rect tube source?

Anybody knows one? I failed to find any in the Net.

Thanks in advance,

MT
Old December 7th 05, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Sorry, I don't know one, but would you please post your website again.
I haven't seen your helicopter in many years. Are you still flying it?

Old December 7th 05, 10:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Yarde Metals

Old December 7th 05, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Flyingmonk wrote:
Sorry, I don't know one, but would you please post your website again.
I haven't seen your helicopter in many years. Are you still flying it?

Which helo do you mean? I played with some of them but now deserved for
gyros
www.rotorcraft.ru - there still is something about helos though...
Old December 7th 05, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Mr.TwistAir wrote:
Anybody knows one? I failed to find any in the Net.

Try he Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
114 Sawmill Rd
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Tel (717) 432-4589
Fax (717) 432-4589
Email: Mark E. Stonich

Old December 7th 05, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:
Yarde Metals

Bingo!

Thanks...
Old December 7th 05, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

rckchp wrote:
Mr.TwistAir wrote:

Anybody knows one? I failed to find any in the Net.

Try he Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
114 Sawmill Rd
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Tel (717) 432-4589
Fax (717) 432-4589
Email: Mark E. Stonich

Dillsburg are nice guys but...they don't use Internet so it's not
convenient to connect them by phone/fax from the other side of the Ball...

Thanks anyway,
Old December 8th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Richard Riley wrote:

How's the helicopter? We haven't seen you in a while.

I sunk into gyros 6 years ago, Richard
Hopefully will be partially back for other good flying birds soon
Old December 11th 05, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Try www.onlinemetals.com