Bush/Hitler creates another phony "terrorist" incident to suppress us...

Old December 28th 03, 05:04 AM
John Ousterhout

Default Bush/Hitler creates another phony "terrorist" incident to suppress us...

On 27 Dec 2003 17:09:52 -0800, wrote:

Well, it looks like President Bush (Or Hitler, as he's known among certain
circles) has staged another Hollywood style "Terrorist Plot" that he can use to
destroy our civil rights.

Godwin's law is invoked.
http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms...win_s_Law.html

- John Ousterhout-

Old December 28th 03, 06:40 AM
C J Campbell

"John Ousterhout"
wrote in message news | On 27 Dec 2003 17:09:52 -0800, wrote:

| Well, it looks like President Bush (Or Hitler, as he's known among
certain
| circles) has staged another Hollywood style "Terrorist Plot" that he can
use to
| destroy our civil rights.
|
| Godwin's law is invoked.
| http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms...win_s_Law.html

Can you invoke Godwin's law for ridiculing conspiracy theorists?

Old December 28th 03, 11:40 AM
Larry Smith

"John Ousterhout"
wrote in message news
On 27 Dec 2003 17:09:52 -0800, wrote:

Well, it looks like President Bush (Or Hitler, as he's known among

certain
circles) has staged another Hollywood style "Terrorist Plot" that he can

use to
destroy our civil rights.

Godwin's law is invoked.
http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms...win_s_Law.html

- John Ousterhout-

Aw, come on. Let him have his cause. He's still scorched by the fires
and angry. Besides, other than painting a goofy little mustache on Bush,
he's got a point.

Old December 28th 03, 05:33 PM
AlwaysLearning

You know, kind of like Abraham Lincoln or that other villain, Franklin
Roosevelt. I agree with you, Bush just made up that whole World Trade
Center attack/3000 civilians killed, thing.

(note the mild sarcasm)

Next subject, is Larry Smith a worse A&P or political scientist?
Old December 28th 03, 03:32 PM
Jay Honeck

sarcsasm off

Too subtle, obviously.

Must be cuz it's misspelled? ;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 29th 03, 04:49 PM
Stan's News

All,

Bush is a bum, a skull and bones moron...., Cheney's stooge, and by the way
Cheney is a bum too. Democrats, Republicans are all bums. Politics is the
biggest bunch of bull**** and the boys are running the show.

Stan K.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
sarcsasm off

Too subtle, obviously.

Must be cuz it's misspelled? ;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 29th 03, 05:34 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:49:25 -0500, "Stan's News"
wrote:

All,

Bush is a bum, a skull and bones moron...., Cheney's stooge, and by the way
Cheney is a bum too. Democrats, Republicans are all bums. Politics is the
biggest bunch of bull**** and the boys are running the show.

I like the saying, "I never vote, it only encourages them...." :-)

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 29th 03, 06:15 PM
Rich S.

wrote:

All,

Bush is a bum, a skull and bones moron...., Cheney's stooge, and by the

way
Cheney is a bum too. Democrats, Republicans are all bums. Politics is

the
biggest bunch of bull**** and the boys are running the show.

I like the saying, "I never vote, it only encourages them...." :-)

Ron Wanttaja

You guys could start a new political party - United Anarchists of the World
(UAW).

Rich S.

Old December 29th 03, 06:28 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:15:27 -0800, "Rich S."
wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message

Bush is a bum, a skull and bones moron...., Cheney's stooge, and by the
way Cheney is a bum too. Democrats, Republicans are all bums. Politics is
the biggest bunch of bull**** and the boys are running the show.

I like the saying, "I never vote, it only encourages them...." :-)

You guys could start a new political party - United Anarchists of the World
(UAW).

Well, anarchy is better than no government at all... :-)

Ron Wanttaja