IDF-Apache firing missiles on 67yr old civilian in wheelchair- at Sabra mosque in Gaza...

Old March 22nd 04, 08:36 PM
William Wright

Default IDF-Apache firing missiles on 67yr old civilian in wheelchair- at Sabra mosque in Gaza...

"Oelewapper" wrote in message
Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this particular kind of issues in
military aviation, but how can it be "legal" for the Israëli occupation
force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch a couple of missiles on a 67
year old crippled, half-blind and unarmed man, leaving a mosque in a
wheelchair after having said his dawn prayers ?? What about the pilot's
responsibility ??

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet

IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

You do recall last year when US PGMs were used in repeated attempted
decapitation attacks on the Iraqi leadership? Your sympathy for terror
masterminds however feeble is touching. I would suggest that forming
organizations with the avowed purpose to destroy another state should be
expected to invite such attacks from said intended victims. He could of
course disavowed his creations murderous intent but he didn't. Ergo he got
what he deserved.

(I was going to add "may he rot in Hell", but then I remembered he lived in
Hamas created Hell-on-Earth already. Death was a release.)

Civilian? So was Chancellor Hitler, Chairman Mao, Secretary Stalin. Where do
you get the notion that only the pawns should be targets?

Oele.
In pace, Iustitia omnibus.

---
Juan Cole *Informed Comment*
http://www.juancole.com/

Old March 22nd 04, 09:34 PM
Jeroen Wenting

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet

IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

It was an execution of a fugitive criminal convicted to death for crimes
against the state, Jewish race, and humanity.

Oele.
In pace, Iustitia omnibus.

Your kind of "justice" would have Osama bin Laden as president and Kim Il
Sung as his chief of police...

Old March 22nd 04, 10:03 PM
K. A. Cannon

"Oelewapper" posted
in us.military.army on Mon,
22 Mar 2004 21:12:00 +0100:

Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this particular kind of issues in
military aviation, but how can it be "legal" for the Israëli occupation
force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch a couple of missiles on a 67
year old crippled, half-blind and unarmed man, leaving a mosque in a
wheelchair after having said his dawn prayers ?? What about the pilot's
responsibility ??

The crippled, half blind, unarmed old man leaving a Mosque is the
leader and chief ideologist of an organization that sends suicide
bombers into Israel to kill innocent civilians. He has organized and
lead an organization responsible for killing innocent men, women and
children. He's a Terrorist. He knew what he was doing.

You seem to have forgotten the other side of the coin.
It's Ok for Hammas to send suicide bombers to kill Israeli's.
It's not OK for Israel to target the people who are the leaders,
organizers and logisticians behind those suicide bombers?
Quid Pro Quo?

At the very least the Isreali's are being very specific in who they
are targeting. Not like Hammas. Hammas has been very indiscriminate in
who and what they target.

I guess if you organize and equip suicide bombers that kill innocent
civilians you shouldn't expect massive retaliation?

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

Ummm....You completely ignore the fact that Hammas is killing innocent
civilians.

Evil state sponsored brutalities against evil organized terrorists is
OK in my book. You play the game you should understand the rules.
Quid Quo Pro.

Or do you condone terrorism and terrorists?

What ever happened to peaceful civil disobedience protests?
What the **** would Israel do if the Palestinians ever get a Martin
Luther King?

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss,
the abyss also looks into you"
- Nietzsche, From Beyond Good and Evil, (1886)

"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
terrific!'" - Frank Zappa

Tom/Mark in alt.test sez:
"People like you are pure scum, K.A. Cannon."
Old March 23rd 04, 01:06 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
K. A. Cannon wrote:

What ever happened to peaceful civil disobedience protests?
What the **** would Israel do if the Palestinians ever get a Martin
Luther King?

They'd probably get to bury him after Hamas kills him.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old March 23rd 04, 03:40 AM
JumpinJack

Oelewapper wrote:

Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this particular kind of issues
in military aviation, but how can it be "legal" for the Israëli
occupation force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch a couple of
missiles on a 67 year old crippled, half-blind and unarmed man,
leaving a mosque in a wheelchair after having said his dawn prayers ??
What about the pilot's responsibility ??

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored -
yet IMHO completely unlawful - brutalities ??

Oele.
In pace, Iustitia omnibus.

---
Juan Cole *Informed Comment*
http://www.juancole.com/

Palestinian terrorists have been there, done that:

http://www.specialoperations.com/Ima...2/achille.html

--
JJ...

Ft. Bragg, NC

For some ideas on how to help our troops, check out
Old March 23rd 04, 04:45 AM

In us.military.army Oelewapper wrote:

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

I believe there are (disregarded) American laws which prohibit supplying
military hardware to countries actively involved in war crimes.

--
.................................................. ............................

"Sharon was a killer obsessed with hatred of Palestinians. I had promised
Arafat that his people would not get any harm. Sharon, however, ignored this
commitment entirely. Sharon's word is worth nil."

-Ambassador Philip Habib, Reagan's Envoy to the Middle East.

.................................................. ............................
http://www.memeticcandiru.com
Old March 23rd 04, 10:00 AM
Ragnar

"Oelewapper" wrote in message
Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this particular kind of issues in
military aviation, but how can it be "legal" for the Israëli occupation
force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch a couple of missiles on a 67
year old crippled, half-blind and unarmed man, leaving a mosque in a
wheelchair after having said his dawn prayers ?? What about the pilot's
responsibility ??

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet

IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

Yes, how dare the Israelis attack known terrorists!!!

Old March 23rd 04, 03:12 PM
Matt Wiser

Hear, Hear. You reap what you sow, and since Yassin had sent homicide bombers
off to kill civilians, with a body count in the hundreds with all the incidents
added up, it's only natural that the aggreived party would decide at some
point to take him out. I don't care if you're a foot soldier in a terrorist
group or a leadership figu your life is forfeit if you join such an organization.
The violent deaths inflicted by terrorists come back to get them in the end,
if they aren't caught and tossed behind bars and the key thrown away first.
Hamas gives no quarter when they blow up a bus or a shopping mall, so why
should the Israelis give any in return? Yassin got what was coming to him,
period. No ifs, ands, or buts. My question is, when Bin Laden and Al-Zwahari
are disposed of, will the original poster be mourning them as well?

Old March 23rd 04, 10:02 PM

In us.military.army Ragnar wrote:

Yes, how dare the Israelis attack known terrorists!!!

How does Israel figure that a blind and deaf man in a wheelchair is a threat
to a nuclear power?

Yassin was little more than a figurehead, and like the pope, probably couldn't
dress himself without help, much less plan a terrorist operation.

--
.................................................. ............................

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing
is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety,
is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and
kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"
- John Stuart Mill

.................................................. ............................
http://www.memeticcandiru.com
Old March 24th 04, 12:36 AM
Nicky

"Oelewapper" wrote :
Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this particular kind of issues in
military aviation, but how can it be "legal" for the Israëli occupation
force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch a couple of missiles on a 67
year old crippled, half-blind and unarmed man, leaving a mosque in a
wheelchair after having said his dawn prayers ?? What about the pilot's
responsibility ??

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet

IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

I think that is not major problem in this case. The problem is that they
don't care if they kill any civilians around.
They killed lot of civilians in this kind of assassination, but in lot of
cases they didn't kill the man they actually wanted to kill...