Lets Stop at the Gym for a Workout, First

Old October 12th 10, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JG

Default Lets Stop at the Gym for a Workout, First

Honey, lets stop at the gym for a workout first....nice job Chuck
Yeager, taking off with a tail wind.

http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/19...tes-fitness-cr...

"Since the crash, there has been much speculation over whether the
XSport Fitness building is too close to the airstrip. It is up to the
city of Naperville to ensure that developments near Aero Estates will
not present an issue for planes flying in and out of the airport.

City engineer Bill Novack said “glide paths” for planes taking off and
landing are calculated, running both horizontally and vertically, and
that no development would be allowed to intrude upon these lanes. The
XSport Fitness building is outside of those glide paths, he said. "

"The Naperville Fire Department has a few contingencies in place
related to Aero Estates, partly because the neighborhood is in an
unincorporated area with few fire hydrants."

“We do beef up our response in that area should we have a report of a
structure "

So the city residents have to kowtow to UNINCORPORATED moochers and
respond with multiple resources to fix the hobbyists mess...JG
Old October 12th 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:26:59 -0700 (PDT), JG wrote:

posting-account=2q6gbAkAAABOirnjaKOh1XLfARAbX4w_

*LOLOLOLOLOLOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old October 12th 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Alric Knebel's Rack

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:26:59 -0700 (PDT), JG wrote:

http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/19...tes-fitness-cr...

404 error, you Markie Moron.
--
____________________
Alric Knebel

http://tr.im/1f7z
http://tr.im/1f80
Old October 13th 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JG

On Oct 11, 11:20*pm, Alric Knebel's Rack
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:26:59 -0700 (PDT), JG wrote:
http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/19...tes-fitness-cr...

404 error, you Markie Moron.

Just google "naperville aero xsport". I don't control the naperville
sun's website structure.

And I'll admit the pilot did a skilled manuver of threading into the
tower's coppola, essentially shearing off the wings and "threading the
needle" with the cockpit.

Lets play bust the TFR! Michelle P Piloting 0 August 20th 06 05:41 PM
Lets fly.org [email protected] Owning 1 March 14th 06 04:12 PM
First Stop Syria, Next Stop Iran [email protected] Naval Aviation 6 July 22nd 05 09:58 PM
WxWorx gets a workout Dan Luke Instrument Flight Rules 5 May 28th 04 02:43 PM
WxWorx gets a workout Dan Luke Piloting 9 May 28th 04 02:43 PM