Bush is set to invade/overthrow Cuba next

Old May 4th 04, 04:44 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
brook care to note by 1972 USN had QF-4B in service so your WRONG you

They did not make the first QF-4 test flight until late 1971, so how do you
figure it was "in service" in 1972? And BTW, it may have escaped you, but
the QF-4 had all of its weapons systems removed--so how does that figure
into your strange paranoid fantasy of "black F-4's" conducting raids for the
CIA...?

may forget bright orange dayglo overall coloured QF-4Bs were in use...
oh guess what same time period as single seater operational flights in
vietnam ... so there you go

just cause i dont make someone public over a issue makes the source a
lie.. so

Either you are lying or he is--and since your own track record was so bad
that you had to change your moniker from Jolly Green Giant to your current
nom de plume, it could easily go either way...

Do they make you wear a crash helmet when they use you to test those
ejection seats, or do they just figure they can't do much more serious
damage given your current state...?

Brooks

using your logic George Bush WMD lies are honest then.... cause he didnt
show us the truth either.....or the sources...

Kevin Brooks wrote:

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
Regarding QF-4s... you stated before that no crews were involved in

the
flying at all.... then care to explain all the pilot operational

flights
and etc with a LIVE HUMAN OPERATOR then? ...or dont they count as

people
anymore the pilots? They only a robot?

Strawman, and not a very good one at that. The QF-4 has nothing to do

with
your alt-conspiracy-whacko ideas, JGG. The QF-4 was not flying during

the
period of your purported black operations in Vietnam, either.

As we speak QF-4N at Pt Mugu have or soon are ending their operations
with crews on board, QF-4E/Gs and QRF-4C fly still out of Tyndal and
Holloman by the 82nd ATS sqn with LIVE crews.. so your talk of no

crews
on board is wrong i think....

Other issue...

My source is classified sorry my groundie is not willing to go

"live
" at this time...

BWAHAHA! "Classified", eh? Then just how in tarnation did you, a foreign
national, and one no dobt lacking a clearance, find out about this

"scoop"?
Idiot.

He is willing to give me insights to his life of the old but i have
agreed to keep him underwraps from advere publicity , you know how

cia
operations are at times.. shy for coverage...

Oh, for cryin' out loud...do you *really* believe this crap? And they

let
you work on *ejection seats*? What are you, a test dummy?

Brooks

snip futher irrational/delusional ramblings

Old May 4th 04, 08:35 PM
Simon Robbins

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
This time its Cuba and cause Bush cant handle a country running itself
as communist, denying free trade and mega $$ for US firms so close to
it.. he is planning to destablise and invade/ruin/overthrow Cuba.

Nah, he's heard about this place called "Gitmo" where there's widespread
violation of human rights and is determined to bring about regime change.
Any illegal combatants (known euphamistically as "guards" under the current
tin-pot, dictatorial regime) captured are to be flown to the Isle of Lucy
for "processing".

Si

Old May 4th 04, 08:52 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message
"Aerophotos" wrote in message
This time its Cuba and cause Bush cant handle a country running itself
as communist, denying free trade and mega $$ for US firms so close to
it.. he is planning to destablise and invade/ruin/overthrow Cuba.

Nah, he's heard about this place called "Gitmo" where there's widespread
violation of human rights and is determined to bring about regime change.
Any illegal combatants (known euphamistically as "guards" under the

current
tin-pot, dictatorial regime) captured are to be flown to the Isle of Lucy
for "processing".

Ah, another poster who feels at home with the likes of the intellectual
capabilities and convoluted/delusional reasoning of JGG/Aerophotos...who'd
have thunk it?

Brooks

Si

Old May 4th 04, 09:44 PM
JR

tin-pot, dictatorial regime) captured are to be flown to the Isle of Lucy
for "processing".

Ah, another poster who feels at home with the likes of the intellectual
capabilities and convoluted/delusional reasoning of JGG/Aerophotos...who'd
have thunk it?

You should dig a little deeper in to this wonderfull thing called "sarcasm"

J?R

Old May 5th 04, 12:07 AM
Kevin Brooks

"JR" wrote in message
tin-pot, dictatorial regime) captured are to be flown to the Isle of

Lucy
for "processing".

Ah, another poster who feels at home with the likes of the intellectual
capabilities and convoluted/delusional reasoning of

JGG/Aerophotos...who'd
have thunk it?

You should dig a little deeper in to this wonderfull thing called

"sarcasm"

And you might care to look at the *aim* of the sarcasm.

Brooks

J?R

Old May 5th 04, 05:25 PM
JR

You should dig a little deeper in to this wonderfull thing called

"sarcasm"

And you might care to look at the *aim* of the sarcasm.

hmmzzzz..... right.............., lets continue in Dutch so I wont make another
cockup like this ;(

JR

Old May 5th 04, 10:21 PM
Simon Robbins

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

And you might care to look at the *aim* of the sarcasm.

Does sarcasm have any other aim that to take a humourous juxtaposition?
I'd have thought the "Isle of Lucy" would've given it away to be honest..

Si

Old May 6th 04, 03:07 PM
BUFDRVR

Modern Conservative: Someone who can defend
Bush giving millions to Communist China to take
apart our spy plane and traveling to Communist
China to "expand trade opportunities" to claim
that we need to boycott trade with Cuba because
it is...communist.

No way did a lefty liberal type that! Pot-Kettle (perhaps the worst I've ever
seen).

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old May 6th 04, 03:16 PM
BUFDRVR

if YOU would enter my house with violent intentions, without a reason,
just because you hate me,..

.., i WOULD fight you with with any suitable options i could realize
and i would KICK your damn sorry ass to the AREA51 studios.

Open up a history book (if you can read). The biggest exporter of communist
"terrorism" was and is Cuba. Cuban military forces have fought in guerilla wars
from Asia to Africa where they did everything you would expect from communist
guerillas. Don't make Cuba or Castro out to be some kind of inocent nation.
They're not.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old May 6th 04, 09:22 PM
Jim Morris

FY

--
jim morris

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM