Thunderbirds and C-47 at Gathering of Mustangs, Columbus OH

Old October 4th 07, 02:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Hayden

Default Thunderbirds and C-47 at Gathering of Mustangs, Columbus OH

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thunderbirds and C-47.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	286.9 KB
ID:	17684
Old October 4th 07, 03:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Rusty Knuckle

They advertised 100 Mustangs. I counted only 76 on Friday. I'm still sore
from walking.

RK

Old October 5th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Hayden

Rusty

76, huh? I'm glad you counted. I was there Sat and Sun and I had no idea how
many P-51s there were, but there was an announcement on Sun that not all had
made it - wx and mechanical problems kept some West Coast birds from being
there. Sure were a boatload though.

I'm still a little sore myself from walking to/from the parking lots, which
I swear were located in Pennsylvania! A long distance for old legs. But, as
the guy I went there with said, "But, it's a good sore!"

A good time was had by all.

Tom