Luebke Trailer Plans

Old January 24th 13, 12:21 AM
NEED LS3 TRAILER NEED LS3 TRAILER is offline
Junior Member

Default Luebke Trailer Plans

Looking for comments from anyone that has built a trailer based on Ralph Luebke's trailer designs.

http://www.oxaero.com/Luebke-Trailer.asp

And no Dave I am not desperate - or else I would have written from DESPERATELY NEED LS3 TRAILER.

Not (quite) there just yet.

thanks
Old February 7th 13, 06:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

--

NEED LS3 TRAILER

I have bought and used the information from those plans, but did not follow them exactly as I had a G103 to move instead of a 15M bird. Well done and a wealth of information as to design and materials.

Mike
Old February 7th 13, 01:23 PM
NEED LS3 TRAILER NEED LS3 TRAILER is offline
Junior Member

Thanks Mike . would like to further explore your experience building your own trailer. Could you send me your contact info to follow-up? pckataigroupinc.com
thanks paul
Old February 7th 13, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:23:00 AM UTC-6, NEED LS3 TRAILER wrote:
Thanks Mike . would like to further explore your experience building your own trailer. Could you send me your contact info to follow-up? pckataigroupinc.com thanks paul -- NEED LS3 TRAILER

if you want to skip the fun of building your own, i still have a nice homebuilt trailer available.
Old February 8th 13, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

On Thursday, February 7, 2013 8:23:00 AM UTC-5, NEED LS3 TRAILER wrote:
Thanks Mike . would like to further explore your experience building

your own trailer. Could you send me your contact info to follow-up?

pckataigroupinc.com

thanks paul

Ditto that. In particular, would be interested to see pics of the modified trailer for a 103; our club needs a new trailer.
Old February 8th 13, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

On Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:57:08 PM UTC-8, Papa3 wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2013 8:23:00 AM UTC-5, NEED LS3 TRAILER wrote:

Thanks Mike . would like to further explore your experience building

your own trailer. Could you send me your contact info to follow-up?

pckataigroupinc.com

thanks paul

Ditto that. In particular, would be interested to see pics of the modified trailer for a 103; our club needs a new trailer.

Those interested in pictures of the G103 trailer )assembly process and completed with wing trollies and fuselage dolly), send an email to cirruscfi(at)gmail(dot)com