Need Virus/Sinus Checkout

Old January 19th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Need Virus/Sinus Checkout

Is there a CFIG in the US that has been checked out in Virus motorgliders,
taildragger configuration?

I am a CFIG with selflaunch endorsement. A friend of mine just bought one
of these, and I need to figure out a way to get he and I checked out in it.

Regards,

Mark Lenox

Old January 19th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

The Pipistrel dealer / CFI, Robert Mudd, is listed every month in your
Soaring magazine. Contact Robert in Moriarity, NM (east of
Albuquerque) via email at

Old January 19th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi Mark,

Where are you located? I believe their are instructors in Minnesota and
Wisconsin that could help.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

Old January 20th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Dude:

Why would anyone want to own something with names that sound like a
disease or a body cavity?

Billy Hill