How high can I get?

Old September 18th 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default How high can I get?

Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.
You're plane isn't pressurized because it will implode,
so you're wearing a pressurized body suit. You have
an oxygen mask. You plane is powered by a very
powerful hydrogen atom splitting energy source.

Supplied by a 20oz plutonium nanotube source that is
completely limitless.
Your powerplant is equivalent to 700000000Mhp in an LSA.

How high can you fly? End of the Milky Way?

This will soon be a real consideration.

Here's the space suit I invented.

http://tinyurl.com/2vg9h4f

Mark Of The Universe
Old September 18th 10, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:22:38 -0400, Mark wrote:

Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.
You're plane isn't pressurized because it will implode,
so you're wearing a pressurized body suit. You have
an oxygen mask. You plane is powered by a very
powerful hydrogen atom splitting energy source.

Supplied by a 20oz plutonium nanotube source that is
completely limitless.
Your powerplant is equivalent to 700000000Mhp in an LSA.

How high can you fly? End of the Milky Way?

This will soon be a real consideration.

Here's the space suit I invented.

http://tinyurl.com/2vg9h4f

Mark Of The Universe

Looks promising! Great job! Like the integrated space helmet! Rerally
tho who has a neck that thin?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old September 18th 10, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
Mark wrote:

Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.
You're plane isn't pressurized because it will implode,
so you're wearing a pressurized body suit. You have
an oxygen mask. You plane is powered by a very
powerful hydrogen atom splitting energy source.

Supplied by a 20oz plutonium nanotube source that is
completely limitless.
Your powerplant is equivalent to 700000000Mhp in an LSA.

How high can you fly? End of the Milky Way?

This will soon be a real consideration.

Here's the space suit I invented.

http://tinyurl.com/2vg9h4f

Mark Of The Universe

It sounds as if you are already pretty high -- that stuff you've been
smoking is some BAD ****!
Old September 18th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 18, 1:36*pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article ,

*Mark wrote:
Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.
You're plane isn't pressurized because it will implode,
so you're wearing a pressurized body suit. You have
an oxygen mask. You plane is powered by a very
powerful hydrogen atom splitting energy source.

Supplied by a 20oz plutonium nanotube source that is
completely limitless.
Your powerplant is equivalent to 700000000Mhp in an LSA.

How high can you fly? End of the Milky Way?

This will soon be a real consideration.

Here's the space suit I invented.

http://tinyurl.com/2vg9h4f

Mark Of The Universe

It sounds as if you are already pretty high -- that stuff you've been
smoking is some BAD ****!- Hide quoted text -

Both posts preceeding yours were submitted by
the same posting troll. He is too immature and
mentally ill to participate on an adult level, so he
fixates on people he secretly admires and attempts
to seek their attention believing somehow this
makes him their equal.

---
Mark
Old September 18th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Sep 19, 4:22*am, Mark wrote:
Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.

Why the obsession with the C150 ?
Why not one of the newer glass machines much lighter and could be
purpose built for your fantasy
Old September 19th 10, 07:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:29:11 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

On Sep 19, 4:22*am, Mark wrote:
Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.

Why the obsession with the C150 ?
Why not one of the newer glass machines much lighter and could be
purpose built for your fantasy

Jim the Pinhead says I can't modify an LSA.

Wrong.

But my space suit design wouldn't fit in their vertically challenged
cockpit.

http://tinyurl.com/2vg9h4f

Mark Of The Universe
Old September 19th 10, 07:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:36:15 -0400, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
Mark wrote:

Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.
You're plane isn't pressurized because it will implode,
so you're wearing a pressurized body suit. You have
an oxygen mask. You plane is powered by a very
powerful hydrogen atom splitting energy source.

Supplied by a 20oz plutonium nanotube source that is
completely limitless.
Your powerplant is equivalent to 700000000Mhp in an LSA.

How high can you fly? End of the Milky Way?

This will soon be a real consideration.

Here's the space suit I invented.

http://tinyurl.com/2vg9h4f

Mark Of The Universe

It sounds as if you are already pretty high -- that stuff you've been
smoking is some BAD ****!

I have pounds of it in my trailer. If I can lie my way past the FAA, I
could become another "Bear" Bottoms.

http://tinyurl.com/2db8avj

Mark The Bear
Old September 19th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Sep 19, 4:22Â*am, Mark wrote:
Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.

Why the obsession with the C150 ?
Why not one of the newer glass machines much lighter and could be
purpose built for your fantasy

Jim the Pinhead says I can't modify an LSA.

And so does the FAA.

Wrong.

But my space suit design wouldn't fit in their vertically challenged
cockpit.

If you are wearing a space suit, why would the cockpit have to be enclosed?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old September 19th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default replying to the troll

On Sep 19, 4:22*am, Mark wrote:
Ok, it's the year 2025. If man is still alive.
You are in a little Cessna 150.

Why the obsession with the C150 ?
Why not one of the newer glass machines much lighter and could be
purpose built for your fantasy

Jim the Pinhead says I can't modify an LSA.

And so does the FAA.

Wrong.

But my space suit design wouldn't fit in their vertically challenged
cockpit.

If you are wearing a space suit, why would the cockpit have to be enclosed?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Hey Jim, do you really have time to debate a non pilot troll
that forges my identity and baits people? That is Jeffrey
Bloss.

---
Mark