Looking For Glider CFI to teach online.

Old October 22nd 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Wright

Default Looking For Glider CFI to teach online.

My business will be providing aviation related courses
online. So far we have a number of powered aircraft
courses under development for both airplanes and helicopters.
However, I feel that the glider community is under-represented
in training materials. With this in mind, I am looking
for one or two glider CFI's interested in offering
groundschool courses for the FAA private and commercial
glider exams through our site. Payment will be on a
royalty basis for each student enrolled and we will
handle marketing and the technical aspects, you are
responsible only for developing your course (you decide
what to teach and how and either the system or my tech
people will make it happen - no computer / web / programming
skills are required) and teaching it. I invite you
to e-mail me at or to call
me at (607)-343-4515 for more information. Thanks.