Why Pilots of America rocks...

Old September 9th 08, 10:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default PING: Alexa Why Pilots of America rocks...

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"buttman" wrote in message
On Sep 7, 5:14 pm, Rich Ahrens wrote:
In this case there is at least one other
option: that Bertie is not a flaming asshole troll. This clearly meets

Theres people who think Bertie isn't a flaming asshole troll?

Couldn't care less..

Just his sockies.

Yeh, my famous "sockpuppets"

Care to offer some evidence I'm creating sockpuppets, wannabe boi?

No?

didna thin so laddie.

Bertie
Old September 9th 08, 11:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Why Pilots of America rocks...

Rich Ahrens wrote in
ouse.com:

on 9/8/2008 2:50 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in
:

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
. ..

That sounds like the start of a "Live forever" joke -- it's not
forever, it just seems that way in OK. But an OK friend had a nice
comeback. "Why do all the trees in OK lean toward Texas?"

"Texas sucks".

I admit it. I laughed. Now I'm ashamed!

If it wasn't for Oklahoma truckers and Mexican whores, there would
never have been a Texas.

Yeh, Maxine, We're thirlled you'r proud of your roots.

I think you meant his parents.

And you'd be correct.

bertie
Old September 9th 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 9/8/2008 2:50 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in
:

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
. ..

That sounds like the start of a "Live forever" joke -- it's not
forever, it just seems that way in OK. But an OK friend had a nice
comeback. "Why do all the trees in OK lean toward Texas?"

"Texas sucks".

I admit it. I laughed. Now I'm ashamed!

If it wasn't for Oklahoma truckers and Mexican whores, there would
never have been a Texas.

Yeh, Maxine, We're thirlled you'r proud of your roots.

I think you meant his parents.

Least I know who mine are,

Yes, you said.

shame you and Gertie don't.

We do now, you just told us, fjukktard!

Keep up maxie..

Bertie
Old September 9th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in news

"Mike" wrote in message

Least I know who mine are, shame you and Gertie don't.

Only because massive inbreeding made your dad/uncle, mom/aunt easy
enough to identify once the anencephalic infant was found in the
dumpster and they were still there picking out soda cans.

Your childish rants really serve not purpose other than to illustrate
your obvious mental illness. Do you really think other people think
about things like that? You know, normal people.

If by "normal" you mean "uneducated Okies", yes.

Bertie
Old September 9th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...
on 9/8/2008 12:07 AM Lonnie said the following:
"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
First I've heard of that meaning. On Usenet I always took it to
mean someone posting under multiple aliases. I may be wrong, but I
may be typical in understanding it by that meaning.

The links you include below appear to me to be unrelated to the
meaning traditionally used on Usenet. To avoid confusion, you might
want to modify
your accusations by saying they are parrots, or parroting, or
brainwashed,
or something other than sock puppets.

If we can't tell one from the other, and they both serve the same
purpose, why do they need two names.

Because anyone with two working neurons can tall the difference.
Which eliminates you, I realize...

Considering their actual motives, I guess we could call the real
people "suck puppets".

Considering the amount of crap you spew, we'll just have to keep
calling you an asshole.

Shame yor to lame to speak to the issue. Keep sumbling fupid.

Wow! clever exchange of consonants there Maxine.

That was quite a cunning stunt.

Bertie

Old September 9th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

on 9/8/2008 8:19 PM Lonnie said the following:
[...]

Spent the whole social security check on Thunderbird tonight, eh,
Maxie?

Oh yeah, that's addressing the issue. Keep dodging it , sockboi.

Dunno, I think the unspoken issue is being dealt wiht post by post,
fanboi.

Bertie

Old September 9th 08, 11:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

The term sock puppet has been around much longer than the internet.

My first recollection of it was studying political history in the
9th grade ('60s), but I have heard it used even more often in
corporate environments since. In either case it is used to indicate
someone is parroting someone else's believes or ideals.

Bull****.

Bertie

Sorry if reality doesn't happen to suit your needs, feel free to keep
living in your own little fantasy.

sez the fjukkktard who invents his own definitins.

, Maxine..

Bertie
Old September 9th 08, 11:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"Mike" wrote in message
"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in message

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

Socken and sucken up to Mx now, eh Mikey Mouth.

You are either using a definition of "sock puppet" that only you
understand, or you don't understand the term as other people use
it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

The term sock puppet has been around much longer than the internet.

My first recollection of it was studying political history in the
9th grade ('60s), but I have heard it used even more often in
corporate environments since. In either case it is used to indicate
someone is parroting someone else's believes or ideals.

Prove it.

Hell no, I don't want a sockie like you to believe it.

OK, you've just completely porfeited your right to whine "prove it" form
this moment forward, Maxine.

Every time you do I will increas the crosspost list by one froup.

Bertie

Old September 9th 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Just shows your ignorance about folklore is second only to your
ignorance about flying.

That's not caled folklore in Okie, It's called evolution.

Those whut fux their dogs call it intelijunt deeesahn.

Bertie

You're as lame as you little sock friend.

Oh yeah. nice bit of projection there, fanboi.

Bertie
Old September 9th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Lonnie" @_#~#@.^net wrote in news

"Mike" wrote in message

Least I know who mine are, shame you and Gertie don't.

Only because massive inbreeding made your dad/uncle, mom/aunt easy
enough to identify once the anencephalic infant was found in the
dumpster and they were still there picking out soda cans.

Your childish rants really serve not purpose other than to illustrate
your obvious mental illness. Do you really think other people think
about things like that? You know, normal people.

If by "normal" you mean "uneducated Okies", yes.

I don't think it's entirely accurate to say he's "uneducated". Oklahoma
does have plenty of schools for functional anencephalics as you would expect
in an area with a high degree of consanguinity. However, such education
mainly consists of teaching them basic social and coping skills like how to
put on your own depends, why it's wrong to jack off on the bus, and how to
gather carts in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Pilots/Aerial Photographers in South America terrygeosearch General Aviation 3 February 1st 05 01:53 PM
Pilots/Aerial Photographers in South America terrygeosearch Piloting 2 February 1st 05 08:21 AM
it rocks! caroline Piloting 0 September 18th 04 03:14 AM
Drunk America West pilots cannot be prosecuted Neil Gould Piloting 21 August 10th 03 07:41 PM
Demolition Dick Dot Com Rocks!!! BEEPER708 Products 1 August 9th 03 11:29 AM