Big John Bites Dicks (Security Clearance)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 6th 03, 04:27 PM
Badwater Bill

Default Big John Bites Dicks (Security Clearance)

I haven't gone to the archives and looked at prior activities of BWB
but if they match what has shown up on r.a.h. lately and what others
have said about him, then I can get his clearances pulled if they are
still active.

I'm not making threats, just pointing out what can be done in the
system.

In this PC world today, it is easy to cut someone out of the pattern.

Big John

"I can get his clearances pulled if they are still active."

"I"m not making threats, just pointing out what can be done in the
system." ----Great sentence for a typical lame brain Nazi.

Don't you love it? Some annonymous prick struts in with his gut
retracted, and his chest standing out and threatens to take away a
man's livelihood. This is the kind of pond scum that I hated in the
government. While the President of the United States, gets blow jobs
in the White House, some little prick like this coward is turned lose
on me and my staff. This is the kind of cocksucker who would send you
to to concentration camp if you had an uncle that was a Jew. The
world is full of them.

Johnny Ammeter mentions some stuff above about why I hated having a
clearance. This prick here is why I hated having a clearance. This
jack-off is like taking a minority who has been picked on his whole
life and giving him a badge. This is exactly the kind of prick that
the security forces of ALL governments are loaded with. This jack-off
probably can't fly, most likely has no formal education and probably
retired as an NCO at an E-4 or E-5. You notice he doesn't say he was
a pilot in the Air Force. But he puts that tag on himself here
because this is an airplane group and he assumes it will lend a bit of
credibility to his dishonorable ass. Give a prick like this an inch
and he'll take a mile. He'll **** with a full colonel just because he
can, and he's jealous enough to be motivated to do it.

This prick is the type of little root-worm who walks around a guys
neighborhood asking all of the neighbors how much he drinks and what
his character is all about. Then he writes a report that ****s the
subject out of his clearance...and submits that report on a Friday
just before he himself goes out to a gay bar and sucks someone's dick
or ****s his daughter.

I'd like to meet you in real life, you ****ing coward. God how I'd
love to meet a muther ****er like you. You better hope I never find
out who you are.

Anybody know who this asshole is? Email me and tell me. I may make
him my hobby and hunt him down like an animal.

"I can get his clearances pulled if they are still active."

You go do it, you jack off. You go and do it. I'll see you in Hell.

BWB