Moffat's new book now shipping

Old April 15th 05, 01:26 AM
Thomas Knauff

Default Moffat's new book now shipping

For those of you patiently waiting for George Moffat's New book, Winning II,
we begin shipping April 15th.

The logistics of autographing copies will take more time, so if you have a
copy on order and can accept yours without an autograph, please send me an
email at:

George will attend the contest at Mifflin, Pennsylvania, where he will be
available to autograph his book.

Finally, for this and other news, please sign up for our free newsletter by
visiting our web site listed below.

--
Thomas Knauff
Knauff & Grove Soaring Supplies

Old April 15th 05, 07:09 PM
Chris Reed

Is it available outside the US? Your website's shipping rates section
seems to say US only.

Old April 16th 05, 02:48 AM
Stewart Kissel

Any speed readers care to review this book?...I greatly
enjoyed the first 'Winning'...but in paperback it was
not quite the bite of this one. Not to say the money
would not be well spent if Moffet writes as well the
second time.