PING: Pensacola Beachcomber

Old November 14th 08, 03:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom[_8_]

Default PING: Pensacola Beachcomber

Hey Tom - Any info on the F4J Fury crash after the practice Legacy flight today? I'm
hearing the Pilot is ok. I figure that you're probably out there with camera in hand
for the Blues homecoming show...

Tom in NH

Here's one of a gorgeous P-38L restored and now owned by RedBull. Got this on my
trip to Aviation Nation 2008 last weekend. This was previously known as White
Lightnin' (Lefty Gardner) http://p38whitelightnin.com It had been emergency landed
in a field after an engine fire and put into storage for many years.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RedBull.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	30698
Old November 14th 08, 08:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Great shot here is one of mine

BTW I got a shot from further dow exactly when you took your shot
however mine was blurry

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20081168.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	30701
Old November 14th 08, 02:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom[_8_]

Hi Bill - Nice work there...too bad about your camera issue. I was a little
disappointed that there weren't a few more bank angles during the flybys of that
beauty. Everything I got was pretty flat except this one at take off on Saturday.
My first time to see a P-38 flying.

Tom

Old November 14th 08, 09:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Isaac A.

Default Pensacola Beachcomber

"Tom" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hey Tom - Any info on the F4J Fury crash after the practice Legacy flight
today? I'm
hearing the Pilot is ok. I figure that you're probably out there with
camera in hand
for the Blues homecoming show...

Tom in NH

Here's one of a gorgeous P-38L restored and now owned by RedBull. Got
this on my
trip to Aviation Nation 2008 last weekend. This was previously known as
White
Lightnin' (Lefty Gardner)
http://p38whitelightnin.com It had been
emergency landed
in a field after an engine fire and put into storage for many years.

Thanks a lot for those 2 pics of my all-time favourite type of warbirds )

Old November 15th 08, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

Not to be left out, here is one of mine.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4125.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	30749

glider FBO in Pensacola Brad Soaring 6 October 2nd 06 03:23 PM
Need tow west from pensacola Airthug Soaring 0 June 20th 06 06:07 AM
Pensacola Visit Lee Witten Naval Aviation 10 January 20th 05 07:55 PM
Pensacola William M. Brown Restoration 2 September 20th 04 12:20 AM
F2A-1/B-239 in Pensacola Old hoodoo Naval Aviation 7 September 11th 04 12:25 AM