A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

ILEC SN10B for sale

Old September 15th 14, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default ILEC SN10B for sale

Greetings all,

I just purchased a used aircraft with an SN10 and a Clearnav in it. I decided to go with the Clearnav, so I'm selling the SN10. They list for 2200 Euros on the German website - I'm happy to offer a bargain so I'll take the first offer of $1000, which I think is a helluva deal.

It comes with: the main control unit, the vario, a USB/serial port ofr downloading flights and logs, and wiring to connect to a FLARM. I'm not warranteeing the FLARM piece as I neve saw it work, but the GPS lights up, and it worked great the couple of flights I used it on.

My name may not be familiar to you - but John Cochrane, the guys at Harris Hill (Monty, Heinz, Roy etc), John Good, Wells Morse (the last owner of my new toy) and others will vouch for me. Wells is also a good source of more info on the unit, he knows it better than I do. Also google my name and you'll realize that I have a job where I'm unlikely to screw anyone over for a few bucks!

Regards

Andrew Ainslie (contest ID VW)
Old September 16th 14, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew Ainslie
external usenet poster

Default ILEC SN10B for sale

....oh - and contact info is asainslie at gmail dot com.