And so..... OLC starts anew...

Old September 25th 14, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default And so..... OLC starts anew...

I use Skylines because I can use US units and don't have to convert from
metric for my logs. It also has a much better mapping function.

I post to OLC as well to add a few points to Albuquerque's (soon to be
Moriarty's) score sheet.

Dan Marotta

On 9/24/2014 12:52 PM, Brad wrote:
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:30:51 PM UTC-7, Waveguru wrote:
My best year yet. I didn't do well in the OLC Champion category, but did well in the all flights and perhaps logged more flights than anybody else? 347 flights logged. Are you happy with your results for last year?

Boggs

it was a good season for me but I stopped posting to OLC and used Skylines instead.

GK

Old September 25th 14, 05:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Steve and others who occasionally can not post to OLC or can not get scored from one reason or another.
Under the help link there is an option to submit a request to post your flight late or correct your score, even if you had power interuption or other issues which made your entry invalid. I used it a bunch of times and always got my score corrected the next day. Give it a try.

Ramy

Optimising regatta starts Simon Taylor[_2_] Soaring 10 November 23rd 12 04:52 PM
Fun already already starts at Oshkosh... Charles Vincent Home Built 0 July 24th 07 04:39 AM
Shotgun Starts Dick Home Built 14 October 5th 05 02:24 AM
EAA Airventure 2005 Starts on a Monday Fitzair4 Home Built 9 September 21st 04 03:04 AM
Cold Starts Viperdoc Owning 66 February 26th 04 08:51 PM