HD - 1 Swift MicroJet

Old December 8th 08, 02:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
H Dickert

Location: Canada
Default HD - 1 Swift MicroJet

Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
www.dickert.ca/swift
Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	over Rao Lake NWT - 50.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	31126
Old December 8th 08, 02:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"H Dickert" wrote in message
Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
www.dickert.ca/swift
Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Nice.
But looks remarkably light a Flight Simulator picture.

Graham

Old December 8th 08, 03:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"TacAN" wrote in message
news

"H Dickert" wrote in message
Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
www.dickert.ca/swift
Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Nice.
But looks remarkably light a Flight Simulator picture.

Graham

But having said that ......

I have downloaded it with a view to trying it in my FS9 - BUT my system was
not happy with the leading "!" (exclamation mark) in the folder name. Is
this a foible of FS9 or my WinXP ???

You might also try posting this aircraft in the news group:-
alt.games.Microsoft.flight-sim
I'm sure you will find a number of interested fliers in there. :-)

Cheers
Graham

Old December 8th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

"TacAN" wrote in message
news

"H Dickert" wrote in message
Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
www.dickert.ca/swift
Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Nice.
But looks remarkably light a Flight Simulator picture.

What would pass for trees look more like a line of air burst CS artillery,
and the pale patches on the ground make no sense at all in the NWT (there are
neither deciduous trees nor artillery ranges in the NWT).
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Old December 8th 08, 12:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_10_]

"TacAN" wrote in message
news

"H Dickert" wrote in message
Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
www.dickert.ca/swift
Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Nice.
But looks remarkably light a Flight Simulator picture.

Graham

Definitely Flight Sim. See the overspeed message at bottom right.

Old December 8th 08, 12:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message

"TacAN" wrote in message
news

"H Dickert" wrote in message
Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
www.dickert.ca/swift
Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Nice.
But looks remarkably light a Flight Simulator picture.

Graham

Definitely Flight Sim. See the overspeed message at bottom right.

Hi Doug - hows things?
If I remember right, JayDub was interested in this type of aircraft some
months ago.

Graham

Old December 8th 08, 01:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Anyolmouse

"H Dickert" wrote in message
| Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
| www.dickert.ca/swift
| Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Looks like a pregnant BD-5J

--
Anyolmouse

Old February 13th 09, 08:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jeff[_4_]

"Andrew Chaplin" wrote in
:

"TacAN" wrote in message
news

"H Dickert" wrote in message
Here is one that is different. And free (for now).
www.dickert.ca/swift
Mach 1.8 in an aircraft with only a 14' wingspan

Nice.
But looks remarkably light a Flight Simulator picture.

What would pass for trees look more like a line of air burst CS
artillery, and the pale patches on the ground make no sense at all in
the NWT (there are neither deciduous trees nor artillery ranges in the
NWT).

The lens aperture reflections from aiming toward the sun give it a nice
touch of "realism", though.